Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
UPDATE! The video is completed and nearly 30 minutes in length. Wowza, shazam. That's about the length of a 1-on-1, coming at you soon free.

If it's late in your timezone, my personal advice would be to let the suspense build as you sleep and check it out in the media section tomorrow. If you're in the UK or somewhere else that it's not absurdly late, you're in for a treat later tonight. Word!

yay its only 3.45pm here in the aussie town brew.

Jesus Christ JB, what did he do, answer everything?

Here's another one.

Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

How did she accomplish this?

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW

Here's another one.

Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

The newspaper was under the door. and they were on both sides.

Dec 30, 2008

Here's another one.

Had one stand on top and the other on the bottom? lol.

Here is the hardest one on the face of the planet, I only use it in these circumstances.
Ahem........
A man was found dead in the middle of an empty field, with no trees nearby, only a mountain about 100m away. The man was holding a small piece of straw. How did he die?

Dec 30, 2008
Here is the hardest one on the face of the planet, I only use it in these circumstances.
Ahem........
A man was found dead in the middle of an empty field, with no trees nearby, only a mountain about 100m away. The man was holding a small piece of straw. How did he die?

He was killed by a small house sparrow.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results