Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The direct link to the video recorded by DG tonight is below - check it out now. Since the video is 30 minutes in length, it WILL take some time to load. Trust me, it's well worth it for the wealth of info contained within. Enjoy, and let us know what you think:

http://media.theory11.com/1968

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Contest winner is announced within the video - I'll save the honor of announcing that for DG. Watch this video carefully - there is a library of experience and serious knowledge within. It is - without a doubt - one of the best Q & A's we've posted to date.

For now, please try to keep all posts on topic and relevant to this discussion, and let us know what your thoughts are after watching the vid. Rock on.

Jan 18, 2009
Well my speakers are not working so if nobody minds, could they say who the winner is and also what the question was? Appreciate it.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Contest winner is announced within the video - I'll save the honor of announcing that for DG. Watch this video carefully - there is a library of experience and serious knowledge within. It is - without a doubt - one of the best Q & A's we've posted to date.

For now, please try to keep all posts on topic and relevant to this discussion, and let us know what your thoughts are after watching the vid. Rock on.

Well my speakers are not working so if nobody minds, could they say who the winner is and also what the question was? Appreciate it.

One of you rquestions is featured in the video.

AND PRessure is is is is is

its impromptu!! Ohh i didn't win that sucks i'll try buy it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results