PICT3671.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 78

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Great submissions tonight guys! Before I announce the winner, I'd like to thank UnknownMagician93, Jack Webster, and wenloong9 (among many others) for making this a difficult contest to judge. ;) Your entries were all solid!

Without further ado, however, our winner tonight is Nicobva for his entries HERE. Congrats! Full info on redeeming your prize will be sent via PM in the next 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated! You guys rock. :cool:

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Great submissions tonight guys! Before I announce the winner, I'd like to thank UnknownMagician93, Jack Webster, and wenloong9 (among many others) for making this a difficult contest to judge. ;) Your entries were all solid!

Without further ado, however, our winner tonight is Nicobva for his entries HERE. Congrats! Full info on redeeming your prize will be sent via PM in the next 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated! You guys rock. :cool:

Congrats man, you deserved it!

Aug 31, 2007
Wow, some great submissions tonight. Nocobva, how in the heck did you get that 7 focused so quickly? Insanity man, you deserve it.

Unfortunately, I totally forgot about the SNC tonight. However, I still want to contribute a pic that was taken yesterday during a photo shoot I did with Michael Matthews for my website. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 100
Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
well here are 2 other cards in motions photos. The first one is just plane epic, and the other one is an awesome photo my friends boon drew of me. (using the bad magic photo SNC photos I took)

Attachments

• IMG_4920.JPG
    IMG_4920.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 74
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 50
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results