Saturday Night Contest - The Bad Magic Picture Challenge!

Jan 13, 2008
The KITTY has TINY LITTLE kitty cards!!!
I figured that if he wanted to get into magic, he deserved his own deck, and that one seemed to fit him better than the poker (or even bridge) sized ones. ;)

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
And we have a winner

Hello,

It was a tough decision but the crew and I have made our decision.

First I want to give out some honorable mentions: Chase for keeping all of that stuff in one cabinet, chriswiehl for adding color to our magic lives, JBayme for the best cleavage in a magic photo and ZoeKenner for being really cute, but disqualified for having the last name of "Kenner".

We only have room for one winner and tonight's prize goes to Ineski for capturing the true love I have for terrible magic photos.

Congratulations and thank you all for participating and putting a smile on my face!

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Love,

Katie

Jan 13, 2008
Congrats Ineski!

Tigger (my chubby lil' kitty): It's okay buddy, you'll get the next one. :)

Haha! Perfect contest.

Only just saw it, but was just driving around and saw a Magicians Van with pictures of Rabbits and Advertising all over it 'Magic Mike!'

He does several different acts including;
A Magic Pirate!
A Magical Wizard!
A Magical and Funny Cicus Clown!
A Magic Bunny!
A Magic Father Christmas!

stageshow.jpg

How embarrasing haha.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha what a hilarious contest. I busted out laughing at most of these pics. Congrats on the win Ineski. That's a fantastically bad picture you got there.

Dec 13, 2009
This contest is amazing! It's everything I would have hoped for.

But luckily for you guys, badmagicphotos isn't dead. It will be back. Unfortunately I'm on tour in Europe and Asia and therefore have no time to update the blog. It is all saved, safe and sound. It will be back up stronger and better than ever.
Thanks for the love and support, good luck with your contest!

Hugs and Kisses,
-Elton

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results