Saturday Night Contest - White Monarch Turnover

Nearology

Elite Member
Jan 30, 2011
I think it's the king and the joker are from the white monarchs:) hahas and I think people are seeing which are the white-er cards lol

Dec 28, 2011
the queen of spades and the king of clubs are from the white monarchs

Last edited by a moderator:
May 26, 2012

Last night, we made a mess. I take complete responsibility, and our whole team was awake until 3:00am to recover. We released a limited quantity of the new White Monarch Playing Cards, and even though we QUADRUPLED server capacity yesterday morning, our servers were crushed under the demand.

We certainly apologize, and to make up for it, we're doubling the release window next week to 500 decks, and at your suggestion, we're changing it to 11:00am EDT next Friday (morning instead of nighttime).

Tonight’s contest will give you all one free chance to snag a deck of White Monarchs. Here we go!

Attached to this post is a picture of 5 cards. A Jack, Queen, King, Ace, and Joker, all face up. All of these cards are from a deck of Monarchs, but some are from a deck of White Monarchs, and some are taken from the Standard Monarchs. Your job is to correctly predict which card or cards are from the White Monarch Deck!

Be the first person to post the correct answer in THIS forum thread by 11:00pm EST tonight, and you will walk away with an elegant 2 deck set, featuring the limited edition White Monarch Deck, and Standard Edition Monarch's, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Which card or cards are from the White Monarch Deck?

WaYik.jpg

Jack and Queen from Regular Monarchs the rest from White Monarchs

Apr 29, 2012
The joker, ace of spades, and the king of clubs are from a standard deck of monarchs.

The jack of diamonds and the queen of spades are from a white deck.

Nov 25, 2011
Joker and Queen of Spades are from White Monarchs.
And the other ones are from normal Monarchs.

HOPE I WIN!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results