Saturday Night Contest - WIN GENESIS :: Cardistry Behind the Back

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Andrei. my computer froze and worked really hard on this. please accept this. thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQlUVpGGIyA

sorry for the noobish quality. the editing software crashed and didnt save all of the editing that was in there. and i had to cut the quality short because of when it froze at the last second. i tried my best to get this thing right on time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Haha definitely didn't forget!

Nice parody... :p

I do love my planes and helicopters :cool:

As far as the contest goes, it was a tough one, I didn't expect to get this many submissions! So I'm thankful to everyone who participated and submitted something. For that, you're all winners, thank you guys.

Unfortunately, we can only have one winner. Tonight's SNC goes to Jack Webster! Congratulations! You had the variety, speed, and fluidity to win this thing. There's still lots of room for improvement and while this contest seems very impractical (from a performer's standpoint) let me assure you, it's impressive to someone who has never seen Cardistry. I hope that you experiment further with the concept and actually use it someday.

The team will P.M. you with details, thanks to everyone once again!

-Andrei Jikh

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
congrats to everyone who participated. glad i was apart of this contest, even though i worked really hard trying to get it in. Hope ur new project goes great Andrei!!! cant wait to see the actual preview for the goods locked up in that genius called ur mind.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Haha definitely didn't forget!

Nice parody... :p

I do love my planes and helicopters :cool:

As far as the contest goes, it was a tough one, I didn't expect to get this many submissions! So I'm thankful to everyone who participated and submitted something. For that, you're all winners, thank you guys.

Unfortunately, we can only have one winner. Tonight's SNC goes to Jack Webster! Congratulations! You had the variety, speed, and fluidity to win this thing. There's still lots of room for improvement and while this contest seems very impractical (from a performer's standpoint) let me assure you, it's impressive to someone who has never seen Cardistry. I hope that you experiment further with the concept and actually use it someday.

The team will P.M. you with details, thanks to everyone once again!

-Andrei Jikh

OMG!!!!! wow I really didn't see that one coming. Thank you so much. I was filming at 10:20 right before the contest even ended lol. Thanks to every one that entered also I loved all your videos.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results