Saturday Night Contest - WIN GENESIS :: Cardistry Behind the Back

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
It's Saturday night and, as such, it's time for a challenge. Tonight we wanted to do something a bit different; something that would get all of your creative juices flowing; something we haven't done before.

As we get closer and closer to the release of GENESIS, this SNC is for you cardistry enthusiasts out there. The goal is to produce a video demonstrating your most impressive flourishes... but there's a catch. The entire sequence must be performed BEHIND YOUR BACK. We're looking for creativity, overall effect, and impact. Videos can be cut or uncut... up to you.

All video entries can be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Drop.io - and must be submitted in response to this thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight. Limit of one entry per participant. Length is not a factor. The more creative, the better.

The winner tonight will receive a DVD edition of GENESIS : VOL. 1 - sent on the house upon its release. Can't wait to see whatcha got!

-Andrei Jikh

UPDATE :: Winner has been posted. See the results here.

Aug 31, 2007
if i weren't in bed already i'd give it a shot.

Man... you should make Saturday Morning Contests... :p

Awesome prize ;)

Jul 19, 2009
cardistry?! and behind the back?! two words that i hoped would never end up together in a saturday night contest. another one i wont be entering. *sigh*

-M.

Jul 13, 2009
So am I so what, who is judging other then Andrei just do something and have fun doing it.

May 10, 2009
philippines
waaaah!!

behind the back....i tried doing it, and it's soooooooooooooooo hard!! hahaha even a pivot cut is hard....hahaha a practiced a little bit and my arms got tired already....i can't participate in this one...huhuhu:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iLA87Vn3Q

it's still processing...

I was wondering how I could do a video without flourishing, and I thought, since this is about Genesis, why not make an EXACT copy of the teaser? So I did. Enjoy.

EDIT:: ...Video is COMPLETELY screwed up..anyone else just getting a black screen and some music?

EDIT 2:: I FIXED IT!!! Apparently youtube doesn't like avi. files...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results