Shadow Masters

Sep 1, 2007
Anybody who thinks that doesn't look like a bg is an idiot. I can't find one difference.

It might just be me, but if E wants to survive, they better release some freakin material.

Sep 1, 2007
It might just be me, but if E wants to survive, they better release some freakin material.

Ha, you must have no idea of what's coming. I guess you'll be very pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah, and dude, you're really rude calling someone an idiot just because you can't see the differences. They may be slight, but you'll be notice them when you have them in your hands.

Seriously though, I've seen some of your posts and I think you should try this new thing, I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but it's called being nice. Just something to think about....

Sep 1, 2007
Tell me, what is there to come that I haven't already heard about. A crappy gaff deck{If all the cards are like the ones in the preview video, then there's nothing new, considering Daryl has pretty much the same effect on the market} and a bunch of over-hyped one trick dvds that aren't even that original. The only thing I've heard about that has slight potential is stained skin, but I've yet to hear anything about exept those im my opinion stupid photos on the front page.

I wasn't insulting anybody personally, I'm just trying to point out that there aren't many differences between Shadows and bgs.

Sep 1, 2007
Tell me, what is there to come that I haven't already heard about. A crappy gaff deck{If all the cards are like the ones in the preview video, then there's nothing new, considering Daryl has pretty much the same effect on the market} and a bunch of over-hyped one trick dvds that aren't even that original. The only thing I've heard about that has slight potential is stained skin, but I've yet to hear anything about exept those im my opinion stupid photos on the front page.

I wasn't insulting anybody personally, I'm just trying to point out that there aren't many differences between Shadows and bgs.

Umm...Can I remind you of Factory Sealed and Bullet? They'll be out in a couple weeks and are going to be amazing. Crappy gaff deck? Wow...that's really rude to say that about Danny and Wayne's deck. Well I guess you'll just be missing out on some GREAT effects when it comes out. If you think that there's nothing new about the cards then you've obviously never heard about the "battery pack" card.

Sep 1, 2007
Factory Sealed and Bullet- ONE TRICK DVDS!!!!!!!!!!! And how do you know they could be amazing. I'm not judging them before they come out, but they might suck. A couple weeks? I honestly doubt it. If anything were to come out in a couple of weeks it would be Stained Skin. Also, I have nothing but the upmost respect for Mr. Houchin and Mr. Garcia, but after I saw the preview video, to be honest I was very dissapointed. I'd been hearing about it for a while, and anything with Garcia or Houchin is bound to be great, but the trick I saw wasn't even original. here
http://www.foolerdoolers.com/store/productdetail.asp?productid=200250&itemcategory=20
believe me, I want E to come out with some great material, I've been waiting. It's just from what I see know, there isn't that much great material in the future. I'm kind of with you on a sense that, I want to see E exel.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Factory Sealed and Bullet- ONE TRICK DVDS!!!!!!!!!!! And how do you know they could be amazing. I'm not judging them before they come out, but they might suck. A couple weeks? I honestly doubt it. If anything were to come out in a couple of weeks it would be Stained Skin. Also, I have nothing but the upmost respect for Mr. Houchin and Mr. Garcia, but after I saw the preview video, to be honest I was very dissapointed. I'd been hearing about it for a while, and anything with Garcia or Houchin is bound to be great, but the trick I saw wasn't even original. here
http://www.foolerdoolers.com/store/productdetail.asp?productid=200250&itemcategory=20
believe me, I want E to come out with some great material, I've been waiting. It's just from what I see know, there isn't that much great material in the future. I'm kind of with you on a sense that, I want to see E exel.

That one is similar to the one in the preview however the difference is:
In the UG preview Danny shows the same card to the specs (unless they edited out him picking another card, or my memory is failing) and then placed it back into the deck.
In that effect, two cards are selected before morphing together.

Sep 1, 2007

Ok, fair enough. Except that we know that Factory Sealed and Bullet will be released next(Brad Christian said so)and so we know that they're coming out before November. I have other reasons to believe that them or their preview videos are coming out on a certain date so if you want I'll PM you with the info. I don't want to post it here because I don't want this getting closed due to speculation. Based on what the people who have seen the CIBs have said, my guess is that they'll pretty dang good. Besides I don't think Brad would have said that we'd cry when we see these if they weren't at least worthy effects. I don't know....

Sep 1, 2007
what are the cibs?

Coin in Bottles. They're called Factory Sealed and Bullet and will be released at Ellusionist VERY SOON. But back on topic....

I wonder what the faces of these cards will look like. It seems like most talk of the Shadow Masters is centered around the backs of the cards but you don't really hear much about the front.

Sep 1, 2007
Rumor has it that atleast one cib on october 5th, and shadows on haloween. Ultra gaff for christmas, and stained skin probabaly mid november.

Sep 1, 2007
Rumor has it that atleast one cib on october 5th, and shadows on haloween. Ultra gaff for christmas, and stained skin probabaly mid november.

Umm, yeah, I didn't start that October 5th rumor *runs out of room*.

Oh, and by the way, both CIBs will be coming out at the same time. And just out of curiosity, where'd you hear the CIB rumor from? Because I'm pretty sure I started that(with good reasoning though, not just a guess!)

Stained Skin will for sure come out in November, that's already been confirmed. Ultra Gaff would be great for Christmas time so hopefully they can get all that prepared in time. Hmm, and Shadow Masters are the only talked about E project that Brad didn't mention when he last gave us info on this stuff. Interesting....

Almost forgot, the CIBs might come out on October 6th instead depending if they release the teasers a day earlier than the actual dvds or not. Please remember though, that's all just from my educated guesses and has not been confirmed in any way or form.

Sep 1, 2007
I've read the topic, but nobody says what Stained Skin is going to be ...

Tatoos ?

Stained Skin is non-permanent tatoos that are incorporated into various effects created specifically for them. Or in other words, fake tatoos. Stained Skin should be awesome, look out for it November.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results