SMOKE & MIRRORS v5 Playing Cards - Released

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The fifth edition of luxury brand playing cards by Dan and Dave Buck. Featuring artwork by renowned designer Si Scott in the United Kingdom.

This new edition showcases the same acclaimed aesthetic of the Smoke & Mirrors v4, although instead of green - they are an elegant, metallic denim blue. The colors were carefully selected personally by Dan and Dave. The design is simple, elegant, and refined.

As the fifth generation deck, we employed all previous experience to engineer our highest quality playing cards to date. Unlike any previous edition, the fifth edition playing cards feature unique embossing on the tuck case to exceed all expectations.

Premium, luxury playing cards printed proudly at the United States Playing Card Company. Four previous versions have sold out within days of release. Will you miss this opportunity? The choice is yours.

:: SMOKE & MIRRORS v5 - Playing Cards

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I am imagining every teenage magician begging their parents right now....."But Mom, Please...I have to have these tonight...they'll all be gone"....Ha Ha. They look very nice. Like the blue!

May 30, 2010
i could only get 8 darn, but if there are still some weds (when i get paid) i'm ordering a brick + dresscode. even if they are sold out i'd get dresscode lol. Thanks T11

hi bayme..
tonight i just bought SM5, SENTINELS, 125's, D1, dresscode, colorblind.
is it ready for shipment..?
coz everybody thought of the "out of stock" things come to mind..
so im thinking when im finish order i can got my notification mail...

thanks
bayme..
:D

Just got six. They look amazing. I love the blue. They almost look like a regular blue-back deck. Except way sexier. Wonder how audiences will respond to them. They always liked the green ones when I told them they were eco friendly cards which is why I use them. Maybe I won't have to explain this version.

May 30, 2010
i'm very happy that this year even though most of the world is going through economic troubles I have earned more money then i've ever had. God has blessed me very much i think

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results