Smoke

Nov 8, 2007
The smoke coming from the mouth is where the similarities with Warning end. This is easier to do, less painful, and has much less of a learning curve than Warning. It's extremely practical. I've carried this with me every day since I got it a few months back. You can pretty much carry it all the time, and you're ready to perform at a moment's notice. There is also no need to create a flame with Smoke (unless you want to)

Nice. Sounds like this really is a pretty practical utility.

Thanks for the reply, Kevin.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Mat,
I was thinking along the same lines as you of how it differs from Garcia's Warning.
Now I feel like this would be a good purchase to spice up some of my most common tricks, along with a few new ideas as well.
Thanks Kevin and Rick.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
So when will extra refills be available to purchase for Smoke?
I'd like to buy extras when buying the dvd at one time so I can save on shipping.
How many times could you perform the effect before running out of the "gimmick"?
Thanks.

Aug 31, 2007
You all have no idea how happy I was when JB introduced me to this idea. I love the concept of smoke from your mouth, but it just isn't practical. That is, until JB introduced me to the effect, and my mind was instantly flooding with ideas. No stipulations, no downside, no health issues. This is the type of magic I would do in real world situations. Rubbing my hands together and having smoke come out from my hands, as if it were cold. I still can't stop thinking of ideas.

~Zach

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results