Snap and Click Change Angles

Jul 19, 2009
hay guys i was reading a review of dan and dave commercial and the reviewer said the click change has better angles than the snap change.....but i say they have the same angles just that the click change has instant clean up.Am i missing something??

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
hay guys i was reading a review of dan and dave commercial and the reviewer said the click change has better angles than the snap change.....but i say they have the same angles just that the click change has instant clean up.Am i missing something??

Snap Change - Back of left hand to front of card area, eye level, no instant clean up technique

Click Change - Before cleanup, front of card area, eye level, after cleanup, surrounded

Yes, the Click Change has instant clean up, but it does take a second or two, so it's really not "instant", just fast. I prefer the Click Change as it's one handed and done over the deck. The Snap Change is dirtier than a Mexican wart hog during mating season. Although that Triple Snap Change...yum.

Still, the Click Change rules. And buy Commercial - you get more. Dave (Dan...Dave...um...) teaches a rippin' force. I think it is Dave, actually...yeah it is.

Ian

HAHAHAHAHA, Mexican warthogs
I have no problem with angles, I have performed both at waist height with no problems. With these two and many others as long as you keep the first two knuckles pointed at the spectators eyes you shouldn't have a problem. If you have any questions I would be gald to help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results