Steampunk Deck

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by DannyT, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I think the best I can offer is not to keep voicing my opinion on it. :)

2. Hey there!
    I am a Steampunk enthusiast myself. I have not purchased the deck, but I think we're kind of missing the point of card making and design:
    theory11 has put a MAJOR amount of effort into this deck, not to mention every single deck that has been released in the past. But no matter how much work and effort is put into a product, there will be naysayers. This is just a fact of life. While theory11 puts as much of the community's thoughts into the development of their products, no amount of care will please everyone. We are all different, and there is no way in the world that ANY company of ANY product can make the perfect "pinnacle". There's a reason the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" has been around for so long. I personally think the deck is great from what I can tell, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I've learned that, with many things, diversity makes the world go round. I hope that we can learn a little something from this, but if not, well that's cool too. Thanks for reading.
    John Heide

3. Well it doesn't matter what they do, there will always be someone who will say "Well you didn't do this..." so for what it is, I'm pretty happy with it.

4. #24 TechGuy, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    It seems the "shininess" aspect that some buyers were bringing-up kinda got lost as valid subject-matter. I honestly don't care if it's metallic foil that's used on the cards or metallic ink that's used on the cards. The point is that they are the same level of metallic as the box itself. If Metallic ink works better then use that. I'd like to feel like I'll get my finger stuck in a gear if I were to hold the card the wrong way. Shiny=metal and metal is what most gears are made of I don't really think this logic is super debatable. C'mon guys, blind me or something :D

5. Hey JB. I know this is an old thread but I’ve been browsing trying to find out about the variations in Steampunks. It appears as though USPCC’s directly distro’d Steampunk is more along the lines of your own. Is it safe to say the SP’s we’re finding at Walgreens (and other specialty stores that order through USPCC) are what T11 offers directly?

Also wanted to say thanks. I messaged you on IG a while ago when I noticed a couple Targets didn’t have T11 representation. Safe to say you fixed that and I haven’t seen a Target without your stock since! Congrats, man! Also, please tell Dan White to use Jimmys deck when he’s on LMAO :)

j.bayme likes this.
  6. Have a photo of the specific Steampunk decks referenced? Hard to tell without a photo to confirm - but let us know!

Re: Target - yes! Thank you!

7. Check at B&N. The one I work at just got in one each of the silver and bronze decks. Good thing I'm reading this now as I almost got a deck today. Thanks for the updates.