Steve Cohen in MAGIC Magazine!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys!

I've been taking HSAP tests all week at school, so after I finished today I got a little bored. I went to restore my purchases from MAGIC Magazine in Newsstand for the iPad. After I finished downloading all my previous purchased magazines, I saw that the new April Issue had a big feature on Steve Cohen! I had to download this immediately. So...I bought it!

After downloading and opening, I immediately breezed to the Steve Cohen feature. Let me tell you, it was a MARVELOUS read. I enjoyed every bit of it! Lots of valuable information in the actual article, and includes pics of Steve in action at Carnegie Hall. After it, Steve writes his own mini article, which is also a great read.

If you guys want to read some awesome advice about your magic from Steve, I definitely recommend you pick this up. And for the card junkies, The Talk About Tricks column is all card magic! And Gregory Wilson has an awesome effect with bills if you are looking into something not with cards.

Hopefully you guys give this April Issue a download on the iPad, or buy the issue from MAGIC's site. It's awesome!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results