Stigmata Pains?

Apr 26, 2009
hey guys,

this is my FIRST theory 11 post. so i recently received Stigmata in the mail. I must say it is amazing, simple and incredibly effective...buy it!! ahyways, i have been doing it for a couple days, and i have noticed that sometimes my skin has cut, a little. I want to know if nayone has had a similar experience, also what can u do to cure this.

-thanx

max

Jan 5, 2009
Small town Ohio
just don't do "the move" so hard. it really doesn't take much at all. certainly not enough to cause pain or actual scratches. best of luck!

oh, and welcome :]

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Welcome to T11 man...hope you enjoy it here...this is a great place to learn an advance your magic an beyond that! Also as others have mentioned do "the move" so as it doesnt split yah wide open..lol...but seriously a light touch doees the job. Just keep expirementing, an yes the effect is great...i love performing it an people scream as the name or card forms. Once again welcome..send me a message if u need some advice. ~mike~

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Supplment with l-glutamine and topically apply aloe vera over the area.

You can always turn it into a positive: Go back to your spectator and mention they must have some pretty powerful jing if the scar is still there. Play it up saying "It took a lot out of me and it's going to be a while before I do that again...."

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
hey guys,

this is my FIRST theory 11 post. so i recently received Stigmata in the mail. I must say it is amazing, simple and incredibly effective...buy it!! ahyways, i have been doing it for a couple days, and i have noticed that sometimes my skin has cut, a little. I want to know if nayone has had a similar experience, also what can u do to cure this.

-thanx

max

As the other guys have said, just be careful with it in terms of how hard you're performing the move. That said - for the next few days, I'd give it a rest, or use the other arm, until it heals.

Exactly as other have said, don't do it so hard.

Don't let the pain discourage you from performing this. Many will disagree with me, but I've been into magic for a few years now, and Stigmata is still the most powerful effect I have come across.

just don't do "the move" so hard. it really doesn't take much at all. certainly not enough to cause pain or actual scratches. best of luck!

oh, and welcome :]
well if you are like me and you are dark skinned, yes this will hurt from time to time...and the best advice to give you is if you are gonna force a card, on different people, make sure its the same card so you want have to keep doing the secret move, and you will be stuck with just one card everytime....

May 1, 2009
UK
I would recommend you watch the DVD again, if you want skip to the subject your on about. But Wayne does go over this subject, it's always useful to read or watch the explanation a few times. I hope this helps you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results