t11.bulletin - New Site Launched + New Products

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
You need to fix the forums so you can easily navigate between the first and last pages in a thread. Otherwise threads like SNC Feed back, that have monster participation in them, are going to be a pain in the deck to navigate.

This will for sure be fixed within the next few hours. Lots of little bugs like that to squash! We're working as quickly as we can to knock 'em out.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Absolutely loving the new media player! Also, having a degree in Design for Interactive Media, in my opinion, the new site design is outstanding!

Congratulations T11, this was worth the wait.

Lloyd.

(P.s. We never doubted you ;) )

Thank you! Very, very much appreciated. Operating right now on very little sleep, but this was worth every minute of the sleepless nights that made tonight possible. I cannot express with enough emphasis my appreciation for our whole team - without a MOUNTAIN of work, dedication, and focus, this would never have happened.

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
Thank you! Very, very much appreciated. Operating right now on very little sleep, but this was worth every minute of the sleepless nights that made tonight possible. I cannot express with enough emphasis my appreciation for our whole team - without a MOUNTAIN of work, dedication, and focus, this would never have happened.

It's 3am now in NYC... JB, u should get some rest.

Apr 20, 2010

Being a freelance web developer, I knwo how long one can stay up trying to get all of their ideas into fruition. Enjoy your well deserved sleep. I guarantee everyone will love the design after they have a chance to play with it for a while. Change is almost always negative at first, but better in the long haul.

Rock a-bye J.B...

Feb 9, 2008
BUFFALO, NY
Can't view any of the videos and secondly I tried to put an order in and the cart isn't showing my items! I guess I'll have to call Monday! I tried to order Shmoke directly from Alan but his business ethics is completely screwed up. On the cafe he stated that he sent us the product after sending the money to him and most of us never received it. Now we are trying to get our refunds and the refund was pending until last thursday and then all of a sudden the refund got canceled.Getting very agitated with this guy! I'm glad you guys are handling the business side for him because he obviously stinks at it!!!

This is looking pretty sweet, but I'll definately have to be getting used to things. Not so much loving the new site, I preffered the old one over this, it fit the more underground style, but I'm sure It will grow on me. Bummed about the new logo, I also liked the old one better. Excellent job though! As well with keeping it quiet, everything looks awesome so far

Apr 20, 2010
Oh - and did I mention CoinONE is now BACK in stock with a new second edition? Yep!

There's another $30 out of my wallet. Why did I have to be out of town for such awesome releases. Torture, really now.

I assume this is also a limited edition, just like coin one (v1) and coin two?

May 9, 2008
For all of those saying the new design doesn't look "underground", what exactly does "underground" look like? Underground is a concept, not a look or style. If you want to look at something truly underground, get yourself a coffin. With that said...

The new site is awesome! It's waaaaaay more attractive than the old one. I absolutely LOVE the new theory11 logo! I also love the new theory11 intro in the product previews! AMAZING. I'm so happy about this site right now, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The new products look amazing! The sentinels blew my mind. I've always been a fan of pyramids. I can't wait to try out Smoke. Colorblind looks amazing. I've always loved the thought of being able to predict a card, and extrasensory powers, since Ghostbusters. I'm wondering if this concept could be applied towards predicting shapes, like in Ghostbusters....hmmm.

For the one person who said "I can't believe the invisible deck is a release" acting disappointed...What do you have against the invisible deck? It blows peoples minds, and it's a great effect for beginners. Now you can get an invisible deck in all of your favorite theory11 decks... I'm assuming a sentinels invisible deck is coming in the future. I do already have a Shadow Masters Invisible Deck, but I don't have any good resources for learning effects. I'll pick up the dvd with the stingers deck. I wonder if theory11 will offer the dvd in download format for at a discount for those who already have an invisible deck?

Will theory11 ever be set up to accept paypal payments?

The site runs much more smoothly on google chrome, than internet explorer. Download it, it's free.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Something I think i should add about the Invisible Deck w/ DVD, if you already own a DVD explaining a lot about the invisible deck (i.e. Jay Sankey's Invisible), is there a way to get just the deck and not the DVD? No complaints here, just a quick question. :)

-Casey

And by the way, who the hell came to my house!?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
JetEye,

Appreciate your compliments - means a lot to us and makes this whole adventure worth all of the work. Thank you! Fun fact about that new t11 logo animation - it was done by none other than THE Bradley Grosh, one of the top visual effects artists in the world - who is also one of the lead VFX guru's working on the new TRON movie.

Apr 20, 2010
Well, this has been fun. You guys sure know how to throw a party. Hopefully smoke isn't gone by the morning, I'm super excited to order it.

T11, these changes are awesome. Though I disliked the colors at first, they are growing on me fast. I guess I was just used ot the old site and didn't want it's marvel to disappear. Cheers.

May 9, 2008
Yeah, that theory11 animation is amazing!

Ok, I got my order in:

6 Decks Sentinels
Smoke
Colorblind
Thread
Stingers

One things I wanted to mention as well, I'm a huge fan of the new browsing system for the products. I love how you can filter everything. I'm glad all the 1-on-1s were integrated with the other tricks. I found a bunch of effects I had no idea were available. I'll eventually download them after I get through all the new material I have.

The whole site overall is much much easier to browse. Way to go Theory11!!

Also noticed that Theory11 is no longer recognizes itself as "underground." At least, no place that I could find.

Apr 20, 2010
In my state of perpetual sleepiness, I neglected to recognize one thing. One big thing.

I can't imagine how long it took you guys to recreate an entire site, add completely new tricks, refurbish old ones, and create a brand new kind of deck. On top of all that, keeping it a secret for so long as well. You guys have worked incredibly hard hyping this up and I admit at first I had my doubts, but now I see how everything is coming to a huge conclusion. You guys are all awesome and I don't think we can realize how much time went into this. I should have mentioned this first but wanted to get my concerns out in the open first.

3 more years!

And Now I hibernate.

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
In my state of perpetual sleepiness, I neglected to recognize one thing. One big thing.

I can't imagine how long it took you guys to recreate an entire site, add completely new tricks, refurbish old ones, and create a brand new kind of deck. On top of all that, keeping it a secret for so long as well. You guys have worked incredibly hard hyping this up and I admit at first I had my doubts, but now I see how everything is coming to a huge conclusion. You guys are all awesome and I don't think we can realize how much time went into this. I should have mentioned this first but wanted to get my concerns out in the open first.

3 more years!

And Now I hibernate.

Haha, they are awesome:D. Cant imagine what T11 is like after 3 more years!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results