t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Well, we don't know how many clues there are, so we don't if it's most or a few or what.

I hope, though, that it's near the end. We're approaching the 17th phase of the ACR here.

Dec 5, 2007
I hope it will all be released when the timer ends, that would be awsome.

If its not, and its just some more clues or just a teaser or something i wont care about it anymore because this will just be getting as exciting as watching paint dry.

ATH

May 1, 2010
This whole hunt thing is on my top ten list of time wasters, even though I didn't participate. :cool:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I quit the hunt whenever people had sent 5 mins before my timer had reached zero and the riddle dealing with 25 cents popped up. It was pointless.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I hope it will all be released when the timer ends, that would be awsome.

If its not, and its just some more clues or just a teaser or something i wont care about it anymore because this will just be getting as exciting as watching paint dry.

Patience... we have been taking our time to make sure that what we have in store represents the true best of our abilities and is well worth the wait.

Although secretive in specifics, we have been pretty upfront with what is waiting behind the curtains - we said it was FIVE new releases. I will be honest with you, though - we sort of lied. It's actually SEVEN new things. At once. And within the week, you will know exactly what all of them are. In the meantime, know that we are burning the midnight oil like never before behind the scenes to make this all happen. You shall soon see...

To those that have spearheaded this hunt for clues, those clues contain much more information than you may realize. And to the few that finish the hunt first, we will make sure your efforts are very well rewarded.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Yes JB but with what JetEye said, it is unfair to a lot of people. My timer was also about 5 minutes off and everyone had already gotten the answer before I could even start! Seems pretty unfair to me.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Yes JB but with what JetEye said, it is unfair to a lot of people. My timer was also about 5 minutes off and everyone had already gotten the answer before I could even start! Seems pretty unfair to me.

I think it just depended on how into the hunt you were. For the people serious about finding the answers they look before the timer ran out. Cause the riddles were already posted before the timer ended, and i had a set to one of the batches finished 20 minutes before the timer ran out. It's just a matter or searching and how bad you really want it. Which was why I hoped I was one of the few who got a reward for finding the email. Fingers crossed.

Jul 31, 2010
My timer was also about 5 minutes off and everyone had already gotten the answer before I could even start! Seems pretty unfair to me.

Keep in mind that the timer is based on your own computers' time. If you were to change the time on your computer, you would see the timer effected by the change.

However, this does not speed up the process, or show the clue or riddle sooner. Theory 11 does that on time.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Well, at this one, you could not have known the email without seeing the picture. So technically, there was nothing I could do about this. By the time my timer ran out, people said that they already had the email.

I don't think that is my fault.

Jul 31, 2010
Well, at this one, you could not have known the email without seeing the picture. So technically, there was nothing I could do about this. By the time my timer ran out, people said that they already had the email.

Read my post above yours.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

It isnt your fault. All we can do is wait, and wait.....

JB, can you give us an update on the secret packages?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
But you see, it worked on all the other timers, just not this one. I don't think something suddenly happened to my computer.

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York
But you see, it worked on all the other timers, just not this one. I don't think something suddenly happened to my computer.

Well some of the clues were given out quite long before the timer expired...and im sure that all the clues went up at the same time for everyone. If it went up 20 mins early for me it did for just about everyone im assuming. I think everyone was on even footing with the timer situation

May 9, 2008
Wow! 7! SEVEN! That's awesome. I just sold some cards, so I've got about $175 to spend on the new releases. Can't wait to see what they are. I hope they're released on the same day. I would hate to pay shipping 7 times, assuming there are 7 different products.

Thanks to the entire Theory11 crew, especially JB, for all your hard work, bringing us quality products on a consistent basis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results