TA by Paul Harris

Dec 15, 2008
Canada
i'm going to wait for reviews, it's Paul Harris so it can't be bad but it is $300 and I don't know if I will use all of the effects...

Nov 8, 2007
I ordered it within the first few hours it went up. I've been waiting for this a long time. I'm really interested in the 9th DVD that's all on money magic and comes with the TA pen. It's Paul Harris and he's poured his heart and soul into this--there's no way it's going to disappoint. I'm so excited about this I've had dreams about it.

Nov 8, 2007
The conflict I have about the dvd set is I have the TA books already and $300 is alot, so I think I'm going to wait until some reviews come out for it and go from there.

There are only about 2 or 3 new handlings of older effects from the Art of Astonishment books. The rest of the material on True Astonishments is new.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I ordered it within the first few hours it went up. I've been waiting for this a long time. I'm really interested in the 9th DVD that's all on money magic and comes with the TA pen. It's Paul Harris and he's poured his heart and soul into this--there's no way it's going to disappoint. I'm so excited about this I've had dreams about it.

Hehehe, I love being so excited about something that I dream about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results