Talent show

Dec 2, 2007
hi everyone,
there is this talent show at my school and im going to be doing some magic..im probably going to make a video and put it on the projector for visibility reasons..i was thinking of recording a live ACR...i wood fake rip up the signed card at the end then go rite into a Biddle trick then at the end of the biddle trick i would do a shapeshifter change into there signed card that was "ripped up and thrown away"..wat do u guys think of my routine?
tips wood be helpful..
thanks

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
hi everyone,
there is this talent show at my school and im going to be doing some magic..im probably going to make a video and put it on the projector for visibility reasons..i was thinking of recording a live ACR...i wood fake rip up the signed card at the end then go rite into a Biddle trick then at the end of the biddle trick i would do a shapeshifter change into there signed card that was "ripped up and thrown away"..wat do u guys think of my routine?
tips wood be helpful..
thanks

Well, i don't know much about the biddle trick, but if the routine is possible, then yeah, sounds good to me!

Felix

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
To me, only trouble with showing a video is people may think it involves some sort of editing. It's something that happens, no matter how stupid it sounds. You've gotta provide some proof that it's not. Talking over the video is a good one, and a trick's always 10x better with patter.

So yeah, if you want, go with the video, but make sure there's lots of dialogue involved.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
I just did a 20 min performance at my school's talent show. My setup worked perfectly and I got many compliments about it. Here it is: I got a projector, my camera, the chords to hook them up and an extension for those chords. The extension was only 8 bucks from radio shack. I got my friend who does magic too and knows the tricks to film (for angle purposes), and projected the live footage from the projector to the backdrop of the stage.

Anyways, that's my setup and if you've got those options, a live performance would definitely be better!

p.s. also, you can hit the record button on the camera and record your performance!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results