Thanks a lot JB!

Nov 8, 2007
I really think this was awesome.

Not many companies just give away something for free like this with no purchase necessary. This is one of the best "thank yous" I've ever received from any company. Definitely the coolest thing any magic company has done for loyal customers.

Also, I'm really impressed that JB worked on a way to fix it after some people took advantage of it the first round. It would have been very easy to just say, "Sorry some people ruined it, but we had good intentions." And that really would have been fine too. But getting it fixed was above and beyond.

Thanks for doing this JB and everyone at T11!

PS - I got both Watermark and the Be Kind Change. Both are excellent.

Best Online Magic Store, and it's official. First of all you guys have good effects, nice cards. But your customer service is awesome. Definitely amazing. You guys personally respond to product questions in the forums, and now even give away free Download for no reason other than to thank us for buying stuff from you guys before.

Words can't describe how much I respect the awesomeness of this situation, besides Holy ^&*%, but that'd be wrong to say. So I'm just going to say thanks, and that I'll be buying more from you guys.

May 12, 2009
well this stinks for me i never got anything off this site yet because im new and i cant make my own account because i dont have my own credit card :(

Jan 10, 2008
I haven't been around these forums in awhile, but I just wanted to chime in to give my respects to the team that made this a truly special event. I hope everyone is enjoying the free or discounted items. I haven't taken advantage of this yet, but Untitled by Luke Dancy is tempting me... ;)

As was stated before, a lot of websites would have just sent out e-mails to all the people of the newsletter apologizing for the disruption of the flow of things, say that because people were abusing it, they have no choice but to cancel it and leave it at that.

Don't know how the situation was resolved so quickly, I know the task probably wasn't easy; but I'm glad that the good ones don't have to suffer for bad ones this time.

In a perfect world, people would keep things honest and not try to take a mile when given an inch; but such is life. I hope the people involved have been dealt with accordingly, and we could continue to see more 'students' in these forums that treat the art with the love and respect it deserves.

Sincerely,
David

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I haven't been around these forums in awhile, but I just wanted to chime in to give my respects to the team that made this a truly special event. I hope everyone is enjoying the free or discounted items. I haven't taken advantage of this yet, but Untitled by Luke Dancy is tempting me... ;)

As was stated before, a lot of websites would have just sent out e-mails to all the people of the newsletter apologizing for the disruption of the flow of things, say that because people were abusing it, they have no choice but to cancel it and leave it at that.

Don't know how the situation was resolved so quickly, I know the task probably wasn't easy; but I'm glad that the good ones don't have to suffer for bad ones this time.

In a perfect world, people would keep things honest and not try to take a mile when given an inch; but such is life. I hope the people involved have been dealt with accordingly, and we could continue to see more 'students' in these forums that treat the art with the love and respect it deserves.

Sincerely,
David

I got Untitled by Luke Dancy, and it is a great effect! One of my favorite effects so far. I think a lot of people should be getting into his work, considering he is coming out with a DVD soon!

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
I really think this was awesome.

Not many companies just give away something for free like this with no purchase necessary. This is one of the best "thank yous" I've ever received from any company. Definitely the coolest thing any magic company has done for loyal customers.

Also, I'm really impressed that JB worked on a way to fix it after some people took advantage of it the first round. It would have been very easy to just say, "Sorry some people ruined it, but we had good intentions." And that really would have been fine too. But getting it fixed was above and beyond.

Thanks for doing this JB and everyone at T11!

I couldn't agree with Matt's sentiments any more.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
well this stinks for me i never got anything off this site yet because im new and i cant make my own account because i dont have my own credit card :(

How does it stink for you? You didn't lose out on anything. You're new and haven't purchased anything yet. This generous gift was for those who have supported the site and the artists here.

Instead of thinking about how you didn't get something small for free, appreciate that you're now a member of a terrific community that would do this for their loyal customers.

Jan 10, 2008
How does it stink for you? You didn't lose out on anything. You're new and haven't purchased anything yet. This generous gift was for those who have supported the site and the artists here.

Instead of thinking about how you didn't get something small for free, appreciate that you're now a member of a terrific community that would do this for their loyal customers.

Wow! That is a very educated and well thought out response. I couldn't agree with you more b_08! Very insightful!

May 12, 2009

ok let me rephrase it then. it doesn't stink its just i really wanted to learn this trick and i dont have my own credit card and i will never be able to get it until i do get a credit card even then i might have found somin better

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I love you.

A fire burns for you, deep within my loins, with the fire of a thousand suns. Oh, sorry, I thought this was a private message. Just kidding.

In all seriousness, thank YOU guys. This offer was a simple way for us to say thank you for the support. As you guys know, this promotion started out rough. Yesterday, we were just as disappointed as you were - if not moreso. But we used that negative energy to work extra hard to fix the problem and improve, advance, and evolve.

The result was incredible. Within 48 hours, thousands of members worldwide have started learning NEW magic. That's an amazing thing. Some of you got a free 1-on-1. Some of you used the code to get a 1-on-1 for half price or less. And some of you used it to get a crazy cool discount on a DVD project you had your eye on.

Whatever you used it for, we hope you got something of value out of it. That you learned something you didn't know this time last week. And that all of you realize - and we mean this - that your support is what keeps us going. Without it, all of the work we do is useless.

Onward and upwards - cheers! And to those that haven't used the code yet, there are still a few hours remaining. Go for it!

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
A fire burns for you, deep within my loins, with the fire of a thousand suns. Oh, sorry, I thought this was a private message. Just kidding.
That was about the funniest things I've read on these forums:D

Again, thanks T11 staff! I got Redline for a sweet discount, and I'm LOVING it. Had my eye on it for a while anyway, and this just pushed me over the edge of buying it. Thanks again!

Cheers

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hmmmm I'm still decide to get Stairway, Watermark or Redline. They are wonderful tricks. Might pick up Watermark or Redline. I want to do more magic with everyday objects. I don't what to get.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results