The Main Event: A True "Astonishment"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DoctorMagic, Jul 10, 2009.

1. #21 Joseph C, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
    In!

(Don't have any money left - but I do have that feeling of happiness left for having helped out that poor Nigerian prince....)

2. I'm up for it.

3. I guess I'm up for it. What harm can be done from a contest?

4. I'm in fo sho.

5. i think in #25..Im In

6. hey im in. word count.

7. No. I believe that magicdoctors post doesn't count, therefor I am number 25!!!!

8. Darn, one post off :(. I would really like to be in still.

9. We have 25!

Well, well, well... that was done surprisingly fast. I do have the list of 25. Unfortunately, if you are not present during this contest you cannot participate.

So, here are the lucky 25 members who have "gained access" into this special contest:

SamRochon
    demon5magic
    jrobarts05
    V.
    gambit13
    mayniac
    Sinful07
    RyanOchs
    aJohnson
    Faust
    tally-ho
    CardClip928
    RDChopper
    SilenceLand
    Reactions
    REAPER
    mini magician
    MaGician4Life
    hikeeba
    drkrelemnts
    Camel
    magicman384
    bagged95cavy
    Dylan P.
    DaveyG

Now... since that's done, I will reveal the next part of the contest tomorrow, Saturday July 11th at 5:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST.

Be there or be disqualified!

10. ill do it for sure

edit:ahh crap to late, watever

11. Hope I'm not too late :'(

12. Haha yeah same, I can't afford it, so it'd be awesome to win... :(

EDIT: Damn... that's heartbreaking... ='(

13. Noooooo I can't believe I missed this.:(

14. So, a "contest" that requires no skill, but just requires being in the right place at the right time. What is this, the casting call that found Criss Angel?

C

15. Dang...I was one of the first for the last post and I just flat out missed this one. Maybe you should make it the first...35? :p If you do...I AM IN! ;)

16. would it help my case if I told you I was busy saving kittens from a tree?

17. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Darn me going out and doing magic today!! I could have had more things to go out and do magic with!!!

19. thought it was gonna be at 5:00 est.

20. Between 5:00 and 6:00 EST.