The OH-ficial color change thread

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by remy, Sep 1, 2007.

1. The twirl Change is not it's real name the real name is "In Lu of Vernon's Push Through the Fist Move".
  2. Wow, that is a big variety of color changes.
    I love best the in your face change.

-The Illusionists
  3. for Dathroat the axis change is a color change performed by parth dalal in his dvd that's for the information :d ;)
  4. Quite a few mentioned already, but I didn't see these added (sorry if they are)

Ashes 2 Ashes change
    Slap change
    The godfathers changes (not sure of there names as I don't think he named them, but they are from Vinny Marini and there's 2 of them)

Daniel Madisons change looks fantastic, can't wait to be able to pick that up
  5. alright, i changed that. i can't seem to find any good ones on youtube...i'll start trying metacafe and stuff later. thanks for the tip

6. clip shift by chad nelson
  7. Crown Change by Neil Katz is another to add to the list.
  8. Holy crap, I didn't even realize there were this many changes available thanks
  9. hehe, don't mention it. neither did i :D
  10. I can't see past my last post again.
  11. wow those ones are really good how do u do it?
  12. - shapeshifter
    - ego change <---------------- Is my favourite :D
    - erdanese change
    - shake change
    - snap change
    - tenkai change
    - my own change :p
  13. You are garcia fan too ? :D hmm you have your own change? do you have a video? I'm interested ;)
  14. I would hope so, since that's how the move was originally published. :)

15. What is a good resource with which to learn quite a few different color changes? In other words, I don;t want to chase down 50 different books or vids to learn changes, and I am wondering what people feel is the best collection of changes in one source.
  16. I think Jay Noblezada has a DVD of all changes.

17. not all changes,he can't do that.