theory11 Customer Service

CalvinTan

Elite Member
I just wanted to give a shout out to the Theory 11 team. In this day, you only hear about complaints. When things are done right, people rarely take the time to complement.

Months ago, I received a deck that was mangled by the post office. I sent an email to Theory, and CEO Johnathan Bayme replied to me personally. A replacement was shipped.

Today, the cart system was glitching on me, and I ended up with an order of items I didn't want. Some extra decks showed up, and some items disappeared. Long story short, I didn't get a confirmation, so I thought my order didn't process. Turns out, it did process, but not until after I put a second order in. I was going to make two orders anyway, just not with the same items. I called Theory's customer service, and spoke with Christen Gerhart.

Christen was able to remove some of the extra items and replace them with others I wanted. The process was smooth and easy.

Not often do you see company executives get involved on the customer service level. Both Bayme and Gerhart were courteous, willing to listen, and helpful. I felt as if they valued me as a customer, and that's good to know that the company really cares about it's customers being happy.

So thanks to both, and to Theory 11! Happy Birthday

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
I have been in contact with Lyle quite a bit with questions about the wire or ordering refills and he has always been extremely helpful and fast. Really great service.

Jan 22, 2012
Theory11 has always helped me out with everything! Doesn't matter how little the problem was they were there to fix it. Their customer service is top notch.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
The Theory11 team are yet to let me down or disappoint in years of shopping with them. Always a great service.

Jul 22, 2013
California
I'm also a huge fan of their service. Always get back to me within two or three days (one time within three hours), and are very polite and helpful! :)

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Theory11's customer support team is really amazing. I've always had Lyle reply back to questions whether they be back decks or website issues. Amazing service.

Jul 27, 2013
Never change your customer service T11! It's by far the most friendly and best one out there! Quick and responsive :). Happy Birthday T11.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
It's all for you guys! We have all been on the other side of the checkout screen. We know what happens at most sites when you have problems or questions. Not here. You deserve better than that, so you get me, haha. You also get Christen and Bryant. Only the best for you guys and gals. The best cards, gear, tricks, and service. You all deserve it.

Thanks for the support!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results