theory11 special bulletin :: {anonymous} unveiled

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
meeeh, all this was also part of a routine I made, since I am a mentalist, since the day all this thing started, I made a prediction.. and I wrote it in a paper pad and I putted it in a envelope.... Ill open the envelope now .... (opens envelope) guess what? it says D.G.... In your face Uri geller!!!!

You guys can be amased now...

meeeh, all this was also part of a routine I made, since I am a mentalist, since the day all this thing started, I made a prediction.. and I wrote it in a paper pad and I putted it in a envelope.... Ill open the envelope now .... (opens envelope) guess what? it says D.G.... In your face Uri geller!!!!

You guys can be amased now...
D.G could be Daniel God. Hah In your Face!

JDEN

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The question that threw me, and I think everyone else, was the "Do You Live In Houston TX". DG's address is actually not Houston, its a suburb. Should have known it was such an obvious attempt to throw everyone off... aaah, I need to go with my senses more often haha

C

VERY good observation. Ha - I actually remember being on the phone with DG when we were reading that question and realized that technically speaking - technically speaking - he doesn't live in Houston. He lives in a suburb near it - but not in it. Close one.

XDDD nice work on this JB, even i stop thinking about DG because in the video (the first one) it didnt look like DG, an his first post says "I am old and I am new" and someone even said that maybe where 2 people instead of one... damn puzzles XD!

mad props!, peace.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha sweet. This is awesome. Kinda knew it was bound to happen. Really curious to see what Pressure is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results