Oct 7, 2016
Hello, I have been debating myself whether to buy Regeneration or not and than, BOOM! This new product shows up. No my only concern is this: I am a beginner and I am worried that Torn & Restored will be too hard for me.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Hello, I have been debating myself whether to buy Regeneration or not and than, BOOM! This new product shows up. No my only concern is this: I am a beginner and I am worried that Torn & Restored will be too hard for me.
As long as you know some basic sleight of hand, I think you should be good. The trick itself is fairly simple so I don't think you should have too much trouble with it. Hope that helps! :D

Sep 26, 2015
I think the Torn and Restored Transpo is a great effect bridging beginner to intermediate. As Dean Magic stated, there is some basic sleight hand, but there are other moves as well. As long as you are comfortable with a deck of cards, this effect would be a great first step up to an intermediate in magic. It combines several beginner moves into one routine plus you may be introduced to new sleights and performance tips.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results