Torn & Restored Transpo

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by PatrickTrujillo, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Hello, I have been debating myself whether to buy Regeneration or not and than, BOOM! This new product shows up. No my only concern is this: I am a beginner and I am worried that Torn & Restored will be too hard for me.

2. As long as you know some basic sleight of hand, I think you should be good. The trick itself is fairly simple so I don't think you should have too much trouble with it. Hope that helps! :D

3. I think the Torn and Restored Transpo is a great effect bridging beginner to intermediate. As Dean Magic stated, there is some basic sleight hand, but there are other moves as well. As long as you are comfortable with a deck of cards, this effect would be a great first step up to an intermediate in magic. It combines several beginner moves into one routine plus you may be introduced to new sleights and performance tips.

4. Thank you guys. Your answers really helped me. I'll be ok with it. Time to blow people's minds!

Dean Magic likes this.