UnitedCardists

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2008
I'm asking an honest question that I don't know the answer to:

How did Theory11.com ruin Decknique.com?

Please answer.

Sep 20, 2008
Cardmagic12345, can you please stop arguing!!! I thought we stopped!

There should be a Frickin age limit here. Mate, i never really paid attention to you until now- but you really need to mature the hell up. If you're acting this way cause you think its cute, it really isnt- And im not gonna feed you BS by saying "Oh, this is a magic forum inhabited by gremlins and fairies of all ages here to help!" We all vary in ages, and i have high tolerance over internet jibberish but this just takes the cake.

I think Zach's round about the same age as you, and i dont see him, hear him or heard any similar things as to what you're doing. Role Model eh?

How did Theory11.com ruin Decknique.com?

I dont think it did. by the time T11 got released, Decknique was somewhat dying down. According to some guys that i met up with, Decknique was at its prime 3-4 years ago. That was just before i started to learn magic, let alone heard of Flourishing.

I was never active on Decknique- i merely stumbled upon it through Kevin ho's youtube flourish tutorials. I cant say much about the community itself, but i was impressed by the quality of videos produced. I was more interested in Magic back then, so i never really bothered to hang around the forum and whatnot.

I think it was just coincidental that as Decknique started to go downhill, T11 was launched. Logic would say they can blame T11 for their fall, but who am i to say? i wasnt a member there anyways.

Richard Did state that he was greatly thankful for the moderators for keeping the forum running even though he wasnt around. That shows a lot of dedication, Random strangers he's probably never met before left to run a forum with themselves.

Anyways, that's entirely a different topic. I think Hopscotch has a solid opinion over Theory 11, and you guys should just stop poking and asking questions. You're starting to sound like that annoying 5 year old nephew that keeps asking "but.. Why?" every 10 seconds.

-Sin

May 31, 2008
Anyways, that's entirely a different topic. I think Hopscotch has a solid opinion over Theory 11, and you guys should just stop poking and asking questions. You're starting to sound like that annoying 5 year old nephew that keeps asking "but.. Why?" every 10 seconds.

-Sin

I asked one question...

Hopscotch has his opinion, so let's respect it. We can all be mature (even you, MLB) and agree to disagree. One thing I just realized is that I shouldn't even be here, I don't flourish!

Well, I hope you cardists enjoy your new union.

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I am going to close this thread -- per the request of several users and because it is getting out of hand.

At the end of the day, we must respect all of those who respect the art; there is no need for some of the disrespectful and heated comments posted in this thread.

Let's keep the discourse respectful, courteous, and professional -- in the end, that's the best way for us to continue to advance and improve this artform. So, let's get back to the cardistry.

Thanks,
JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results