What are these three moves called?

Jun 10, 2010
This question requires you to see the Sentinels playing card ad video. If you have, look below the video. If you haven't...

...Watch this first:
[video=vimeo;13961202]http://vimeo.com/13961202[/video]

What are the moves at the following times:
0:28
0:34
0:58

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 26, 2009
i dont know about the first and last but i believe that the move shown at 0:34 is called the "padiddle"?? or something like that...
please correct me if i am wrong people.

-zdog

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
28 seconds is using the flourish Bullet from Genesis Vol 1, doing Bullet on both packets.

34 seconds is using a card spin which is going to be on either Vol 2 or Vol 3 of Genesis. This is also seen on the Propaganda Deck trailer.

58 seconds uses a sequence of thumb cuts I believe with his flourish Bullet Shot which is also from Genesis Vol 1.

Hope this answered your questions Sabor!

-Casey

Sep 1, 2007
wrong

28 is andreis raindance...i think thats what he calls it...itl be on v2

34 is padiddle, you can learn it in the encylopedia

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
im gonna go with creeper on 28, i know its a cut originated by Andrei that will be released in the future probably.

34 is indeed padiddle and Creeper is right again

58 i think CPR is wrong, i believe they are running L-cuts not thumb cuts with a little flair thrown in with them and then a bullet shot

Sep 1, 2007
im gonna go with creeper on 28, i know its a cut originated by Andrei that will be released in the future probably.

34 is indeed padiddle and Creeper is right again

58 i think CPR is wrong, i believe they are running L-cuts not thumb cuts with a little flair thrown in with them and then a bullet shot

you believe wrong, those arent l cuts...thumb cuts

Sep 1, 2007
no...for the last time, no they are thumbcuts...if you don't know what your talking about don't answer the question

:28 andrei is doing bullet in his right hand and rotating a packet in his left. Just one of his own moves im guessing.

:34 is jerry cestkowski's padiddle which is currently only taught in the encyclopedia of playing card flourishes

as for :58 creeper is infact right, they are thumb cuts with flares. X-cuts use the same grip as the L-cuts with the thumb more towards the edge of the packet instead of the center. watch close and you will see that andrei is doing the cut with his thumbs in the center which = thumb cuts. Search up youtube for a basic thumbcut tutorial or check out XB1, genesis the encyclopedia of playing card flourishes, etc.

Sep 1, 2007
are you serious...28 is raindance...go ahead ask andrei...seriously don't answer a question that you don't know the answer to

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Yo!

First move is called Rain Dance and will be on Vol. 2 of Genesis. The second move is the Paddidle and the final move is a combo utilizing both Thumb Cuts and X-Cuts with a bit of flare to them. The move where the cards dribble and transform to a triangle is not yet named but was inspired by Alex Wacker's (wynnfreak) move that he showed me a while ago. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Andrei Jikh

@ Creeper- I never said it wasnt raindance, i just pointed out what he was actualy doing. The guy is asking a question about what the moves are so telling him "oh its called raindance" wont mean anything too him because he obviously doesnt know what raindance is or he wouldnt have asked

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results