What impromptu tricks can I lead into if I have a deck with one face up Card

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I was making a small routine of impromptu no gimmicks card tricks, where a trick leads into another trick. I am in a situation where I am ending up with one faceup card somewhere in the deck. I don't want to break my flow by the cleanup but rather go with a trick that has some sort of a required setup of a faceup card. What are my options?

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
They could find the reversed cards mate or the reversed card could impossibly turn out to be their card. An already reversed card is a nice setup for some versions of triumph. So my suggestions are “mystery card” or “triumph”…of course without knowing the tricks that came before it’s a bit of guesses to what you will want.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I am just looking for the names of tricks and if the source is possible, cuz when I gave some thought I could not come up with a single trick from this situation

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
The reversed card could be a fake out. So showing "a card reversed" but miscalling it as their chosen card.
Take it out and control their card by whatever means, double lift or whatever move to show thier chosen card thereby also flipping the reversed card back to normal and ending the trick in regular configuration again.

That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Do you know what the card is?
If not, you could go into a triumph routine. By cutting the face up card to the bottom (which should be simple enough because of the buckle in the deck.), then you are ready for a card to be selected.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results