Where can I find duplicates?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
While my preferred form of magic is the inspect-able or impromptu type, I still do some effects that require duplicates. For example, when I do a specific torn nd restored effect I believe most of you are familiar with, I need 2 dupes of the same card. However, for the last year, I have grown accustomed to primarily performing with Tally-Ho cards over the usual bikes. The effect I have talked about above does give you a full deck of dupes, but they are bikes. Is there anyplace where I could find a deck of duplicates for decks other than bikes?
Thx :D

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Except that if I use a trick that needs 2 dupes, I'm gonna run out of 2 decks really quick? Would it be cost effective to buy 52 decks and have 52 dupe decks? Lol someone should sell that.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Except that if I use a trick that needs 2 dupes, I'm gonna run out of 2 decks really quick? Would it be cost effective to buy 52 decks and have 52 dupe decks? Lol someone should sell that.

So you have 3 decks -- one you use to perform and get the dupes from the other 2 decks. You can do the effect 52 times.

Typically, stores don't sell one-way force decks other than Bicycle because there isn't the demand.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Save some money a buy a brick at Costco or some other large warehouse store. Decks here normally sell for around 5 dollars a pack but I can buy a brick for around 14$ and get 9.

Reactions: CWhite
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
DominusDolorum That is probably the best option, but where on earth are you finding $14 bricks with 9 decks? The cheapest I've seen is $35 for 12.
Thx

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
But where on earth is a brick being sold as 9 decks? Its supposed to be 12, is it not.
Nope..for whatever reason their pack is an odd number. Still cheapest by far. Sorry if my response sounded rude. Cheers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results