Which download to get?

Jan 13, 2008
Whichever one tickles your fancy, floats your boat, etc. Pick one that interests you, that fits your performance style, that you can see yourself doing, etc. We don't know you, what you perform, how you perform, etc, so really the only one who can make that decision is you. Most of them are pretty awesome downloads, so you really can't go wrong no matter what you choose (assuming you know yourself well enough to pick an effect that suits you). :)

On a side note, this should be in Product Questions. Normally I don't actually answer the question being asked when it isn't in the proper forum (if one is ignorant of how the forum works, I tend to be ignorant towards them), but I was feeling nice today, heh. :p

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
It's all a matter of opinion. Watch some videos until you say "Cool, I wanna learn that." Then get that one. Or, as someone said before, buy a book and you'll get several tricks for the price of one DVD. I would go for Totally Out of Control or The Paper Engine or Expert Card Technique

Cheers!

Jan 13, 2008
It's all a matter of opinion. Watch some videos until you say "Cool, I wanna learn that." Then get that one. Or, as someone said before, buy a book and you'll get several tricks for the price of one DVD. I would go for Totally Out of Control or The Paper Engine or Expert Card Technique

Cheers!
I would honestly suggest against those, only because if the OP is asking advice on which 1-on-1 to get without providing any information about him or herself and his or her performing style, I would greatly question how advanced they could be at this stage. Perhaps something a little more beginner-friendly would be in order (Royal Road, Card College, etc). :)

May 7, 2009
im not that beginner. ive been doing magic for about a year and a half now. the reason i asked which download to get was because i wanted to learn a trick for a fairly cheap price without waiting for the product to get to my house. sandwich effects are my favorite. i just bought symphany and loved it. the tricks on there are great. so which card downloads from either penguin or t11 should i get??

May 7, 2009
i already no the ishcabbible sandwich and all the tricks on dangerous. i have mystique. crunk looks kind of tough. speaking of D+M is the other dvd of dangerous worth the 30 bucks

May 31, 2008
i already no the ishcabbible sandwich and all the tricks on dangerous. i have mystique. crunk looks kind of tough. speaking of D+M is the other dvd of dangerous worth the 30 bucks

Depends how much you know about flourishing. If you know some flourishing already I would highly recommend it, but if you're new to flourishing I would advise against it.

May 7, 2009
ya im not all into flourishing so i think i will pass. Is anyone a fan of the downloads on dananddave.com? if so wich are good

Oct 11, 2007
if you want a sandwich effect i use all the time and i feel is the best, is from the dvd, sessions, i think its called triple sandwich, just really smooth and with some flourishes between it just makes a really elegant peice of magic, which is usually hard from sandwich effects, unless of course your name is dan and dave

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Do you have any idea how vague you're making this? Any download whatsoever?

Can't you narrow it down a little? Like cm said, whatever floats your boat!

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results