White Lions

Jan 13, 2008
Did we ever find out how many were available? All I can recall seeing is that they were in limited supply, but I don't remember seeing a specific number.

Oct 22, 2010
When i ordered the white lions it said error, so i tried it again and it worked...
They sent me 1 confirmation email but when i checked today they said they shipped the one that said error AND my 2nd one..
How Can i get my money back ???????

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
When i ordered the white lions it said error, so i tried it again and it worked...
They sent me 1 confirmation email but when i checked today they said they shipped the one that said error AND my 2nd one..
How Can i get my money back ???????

Two options, I'd recommend the first one.

1. Don't. Take both orders and enjoy the surplus of excellent cards.
2. Email them at dborders@davidblaine.com and explain what happened. If they've both already shipped, I'm not sure if they'll refund it, but you'll have to inquire and find out.

Oct 22, 2010
Two options, I'd recommend the first one.

1. Don't. Take both orders and enjoy the surplus of excellent cards.
2. Email them at dborders@davidblaine.com and explain what happened. If they've both already shipped, I'm not sure if they'll refund it, but you'll have to inquire and find out.

I was thinking of the first hehe...
but i really need the money back :/
They said i need to send it back but were i live, shipping back to the us will cost about $50-60 so D:....

Sep 2, 2007
Anybody else got their decks yet? I just got mine and snapped a few quick pics.

dsc01352ie.jpg

dsc01353e.jpg

dsc01354ea.jpg

They feel like a regular deck to me (so far), but I haven't broken them in much since I got them so that might change in the next few days. Also, I've never had problems with the top card warping before and this deck seems to have that issue. Finally, the deck came in the order that I show in the fan for the last pic. All the cards were there but it was weird not having them in new deck order.

EDIT: The bottom row of the second pic features the 2 jokers, the ace of spades, a double back card, and a card showing how to throw (it has the same back as the rest of the deck).

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 10, 2011
I was thinking of the first hehe...
but i really need the money back :/
They said i need to send it back but were i live, shipping back to the us will cost about $50-60 so D:....

The decks only cost $5 in the first place so it's not like it's a lot of money your out by not returning one. What I would do is just sell the one deck on Ebay for $10 or $20 and make some money off of it instead of returning it. In fact that's what i'll end up doing myself!

Jul 30, 2011
my six came in today. so far i am really liking them, they feel like tally's to, but a little bit thicker. Mostly they are just a classy looking deck of cards with different court card art.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
It's the Mnemonica Stack from one of Juan Tamariz' books. I believe Blaine did the same with the Split Spades decks.

I got my 2 Bricks yesterday and one bricks sustained some damage in the corner during shipping. It only damaged one deck so that's the one I opened. Anyway, they do come in Mnemonica stack except starting from the 8th card (5 of Hearts) of the stack on top and the 7th card (Ace of Spades) on the bottom.

I think that was a nice touch that they did that, as it appears to be a normal deck coming out of the box with the Ace of Spades on the bottom.

-Calvin

Doug McKenzie

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
www.nycmagician.com
I got my 2 Bricks yesterday and one bricks sustained some damage in the corner during shipping. It only damaged one deck so that's the one I opened. Anyway, they do come in Mnemonica stack except starting from the 8th card (5 of Hearts) of the stack on top and the 7th card (Ace of Spades) on the bottom.

I think that was a nice touch that they did that, as it appears to be a normal deck coming out of the box with the Ace of Spades on the bottom.

-Calvin

One Truffle Shuffle and you're ready to go ...

Oct 22, 2010
Just got them in the mail. All i can say is WOW.
A really really cool deck of cards.
Out of the box you feel the cards are a very good weight and size. They are very slippery and smooth, fan like a dream.
They are a one way farroing deck but that might change after some use.
The finish feels kinda close to an aristocrat finish, feels close to the smoke and mirrors v4,5.
Dont know if theyre going to last a long time though.

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
I was trying to get the decks, but couldn't. It was really frustrating, I got up at 5:30 AM, then waited for the release, then comes 6 AM (the release). I add them to cart, everything's ok, then checkout and... error. I was like "what??" I tried to checkout 4 times (unsuccessfully) and then the decks were sold out. The checkout system didn't let me through. I know it wasn't my fault because I contacted the credit card service and they told me that everything was ok from my side, it was the checkout system that failed. I couldn't do anything.

But what's good news is that there will be surely a second release (maybe even third). The reason that they sold out that fast was because they released a small batch. They will be releasing the decks in batches because they have a small staff and it would be impossible to deal with all the orders if they would do just one release.
So I'm hoping that till the next release the system problem will be solved and I will be able to get some. :)

Jan 8, 2011
London
Just got mine! They look amazing! :D Did anyone get that black card in the plastic which is signed by David? It's really nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results