Why iphone doesn't playback videos

Jan 16, 2015
Does anybody know why my videos won't play on my iPhone 6? Only a few will play, others say 'unable to download'

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Does anybody know why my videos won't play on my iPhone 6? Only a few will play, others say 'unable to download'
If you are playing some of the older videos--like the REALLY old stuff, it's not in a format that is mobile friendly; it's as a zip file. I think there MIGHT be an app to read zip files, but from experience, I haven't got any to work.

Which Ones are you trying to watch?

Jan 16, 2015
There are quite new which I have purchased. The ones I'm trying to play at the moment are
The Bluff Pass
The Fan Control
Chunk
I would understand if they are old, but they are not that old to be honest. Thanks anyways

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Bluff Pass and Fan Control are old. I have Backpack & Ace Cut purchased and they will not play in my IPhone 6 whatsoever. I know Backpack is a zip file, and I think Ace Cut is one as well, I haven't had to look it up in 8 months and I'm not near a computer right now.

Chunk. Different story. That's more recent, so it should play the way it should. I've been getting the video errors recently as well, but I click OK and the video plays anyway.

I know a couple IOS updates for IPhone just came out within 24 hours of each other last week. My first suggestion would be to make sure your phone stuff is up to date.

Otherwise, check the downloads in a computer and see what sort of files they download as. If anything, my suggestion would be to play it on a computer and record the video with your IPhone--at least that's how I put the tutorial of Backpack on my phone.

I hope this helps in some capacity

Oct 20, 2015
I'm not sure if it's because of your Iphone 6 or the software update but since I've updated mine, my phone's been completely acting weird. Did you update recently?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey reshgee,

We don't recommend using an iPhone for downloading these videos; it is highly recommended that you use only your computer for downloading purposes. Streaming from what I understand is fine on mobile devices most of the time but for downloads you will need a computer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results