Would be cool if T11 videos played on iPod Touch...

Jan 25, 2008
Im always a person whos on my ipod touch.... I think the ipod only plays mp4 videos... and the downloads are .mov

Wouldnt it be cool if you guys could offer different formats when we download our videos?

I would definitely buy more one on ones if they had a format that could be played on the ipod.. i could just download it and put it in my ipod...

Just a suggestion....

D

Deleted member 2755

Yes, this would be awesome, but you can always convert the videos yourself. :) Find a video converter (there are some free ones out there somewhere...) and convert the video into the iPod format. I've done this with one of my 1 on 1 videos a long time ago. Yup, its Theory 11 on the go.:p

-Doug

Jan 25, 2008
Yes, this would be awesome, but you can always convert the videos yourself. :) Find a video converter (there are some free ones out there somewhere...) and convert the video into the iPod format. I've done this with one of my 1 on 1 videos a long time ago. Yup, its Theory 11 on the go.:p

-Doug

yeah i've already tried to do that but i got daniel madisons motion which is like 800mb i think it was or something like that. It's a big video and it takes forever for a free converter to convert all those mb!:S

Sep 11, 2007
I have all T11 videos on my iPhone. You just need to simply export them as an iPod/iPhone video. It's very easy. Just drag the video file into your iTunes. It will obviously list the file under "Movies". Highlight the clip and select "Create an iPod or iPhone version" from the Advanced drop down menu. It will take a moment to convert.

There ya go...

Jan 13, 2008
I have all T11 videos on my iPhone. You just need to simply export them as an iPod/iPhone video. It's very easy. Just drag the video file into your iTunes. It will obviously list the file under "Movies". Highlight the clip and select "Create an iPod or iPhone version" from the Advanced drop down menu. It will take a moment to convert.

There ya go...
By far the easiest method. If you're using an iPhone or iPod, you're likely already using iTunes anyway, so it's convenient and easy. :)

Jan 25, 2008
thanks for everyone's help... but u dont need to download any converter u can just do it on itunes as the other guy said it's very simple. thanks again....
just move your videoto itunes highlight it click on advanced then creat to iphone or ipod format and your done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results