// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

I think a cool 1 on 1 would be the human blockhead.
i definitely could imagine dan sperry as a teacher, I mean I can do this trick, but for those who wanna learn this it would be really helpful if they have a video.
Btw: more videos from homer liwag, his vanishes, eg. all of his stuff is awesome

Trust me when I say there'll be more Homer Liwag 1-on-1's. One in the near future fo' sho'

-RA69

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
Same here. I have a feeling it'll either be something from England or something completely new.

I'd also like to see more from the other artists who don't have that many, such as Doug, but I really love Eric, and would love to see anything.

~ on another topic, does anyone know when these are usually release?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'd also like to see more from the other artists who don't have that many, such as Doug, but I really love Eric, and would love to see anything.

Yeah I agree that would be just as nice too.

1-on-1's are released at exactly 11 pm EST.

That's what i'm talkin about. Some people need to get a few more numbers up there. I still want something else from B. Smith.

And it's always 11:00

EDIT: And Team Awesome follows through one after the other, haha.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
On second thought, i just wanna see something new that's not done before. Whether it be a new concept or an old and underused concept. Cuz i mean come on, we've had lots of classic moves taught already. I wanna see something new.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results