// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
A snap deal would be cool. Would add to the list of deals Jason England has put out.

That's not a gambling move, it's a magic move. Plus, it's made by Lennart Green who isn't involved with theory11. Plus, he already released a booklet on it and it's taught in his Green Magic dvd set.

Anyways, back on topic. I would really like to see a 1-on-1 on riffle stacking or coin basics.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
That's not a gambling move, it's a magic move. Plus, it's made by Lennart Green who isn't involved with theory11. Plus, he already released a booklet on it and it's taught in his Green Magic dvd set.

Anyways, back on topic. I would really like to see a 1-on-1 on riffle stacking or coin basics.

Oh well. I just recently discovered the move. Don't know that much about it other than that it looks amazing.

If we do see some coin 1-on-1's my guess is that they will be from Eric Jones. The guy is crazy smooth.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
It's some kind of deal? Dammit please don't tell me it's the Greek Deal. I'm sick of all these gambling moves. I want some moves for those of us who don't wanna spend years and years perfecting a move.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results