// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
It's some kind of deal? Dammit please don't tell me it's the Greek Deal. I'm sick of all these gambling moves. I want some moves for those of us who don't wanna spend years and years perfecting a move.
It definitely may or may not be the Greek Deal... >_>

I suggested it earlier and received an avoiding yes. :p On the plus side, if it is, you get to watch Jason England demo it for a minute or so in the preview vid! :D

- Sean

It's some kind of deal? Dammit please don't tell me it's the Greek Deal. I'm sick of all these gambling moves. I want some moves for those of us who don't wanna spend years and years perfecting a move.

You're in the wrong art form then, man.

I don't know if this has been suggested before and I'm not about to go through this entire thread to find out. However, I would love to see a 1on1 on the Erdnase one handed shift. I already know the move, but it'd be great to see it published for a new generation as well. Plus, I'd also just love to see England do the shift.

C

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
You're in the wrong art form then, man.

I don't know if this has been suggested before and I'm not about to go through this entire thread to find out. However, I would love to see a 1on1 on the Erdnase one handed shift. I already know the move, but it'd be great to see it published for a new generation as well. Plus, I'd also just love to see England do the shift.

C

Or maybe the two handed shift aka the classic pass

D21400

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
a good idea, but theory11 knows their target market. I'm sure lots of people will say oh that's a great idea, but when it comes down to it, how many of them would actually buy it.
Then why not make the theory videos free and stick 'em up in the media section?

I'd love a format where they suggest a theory and then explain/demonstrate an example of that theory in a practical sense.

Jason England in the MacMillan Switch 1-on-1 briefly talks about a frame. It's not covered in-depth but it made enough sense in context to get what he was saying. Why not have theory-media every other Thursday? ("Theory Thursdays" anyone?)

E.G.
What a frame is, how to frame, when to move in/out of frame, how to make best use of it. All talked about and then shown in context of an effect that isn't taught, but demonstrates everything that the theory section showed.

Am I making sense?... >_> :p

- Sean

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Then why not make the theory videos free and stick 'em up in the media section?

I'd love a format where they suggest a theory and then explain/demonstrate an example of that theory in a practical sense.

Jason England in the MacMillan Switch 1-on-1 briefly talks about a frame. It's not covered in-depth but it made enough sense in context to get what he was saying. Why not have theory-media every other Thursday? ("Theory Thursdays" anyone?)

E.G.
What a frame is, how to frame, when to move in/out of frame, how to make best use of it. All talked about and then shown in context of an effect that isn't taught, but demonstrates everything that the theory section showed.

Am I making sense?... >_> :p

- Sean

You're making as much sense as Simon Cowell being stalked by Owl's and evidently that makes sense (See attachment). I'm with you there :) Theory Thursdays... or Tuesdays.

Attachments

• Lol.jpg
    Lol.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 59

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
a good idea, but theory11 knows their target market. I'm sure lots of people will say oh that's a great idea, but when it comes down to it, how many of them would actually buy it.

Well with any luck, ALL OF THEM!! hee hee. There are a number of concepts that could/ should be covered. I am a big believer in teaching not only how something works but WHY.

I think a cool 1 on 1 would be the human blockhead.
i definitely could imagine dan sperry as a teacher, I mean I can do this trick, but for those who wanna learn this it would be really helpful if they have a video.
Btw: more videos from homer liwag, his vanishes, eg. all of his stuff is awesome

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results