{t11} release :: PRESSURE by Daniel Garcia + Dan White

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Man some of you people go crazy whenever a new effect comes in.
Which is exactly what the artists here have told us not to do with every single effect that comes out..
You people need to chill

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a quick note that we just posted the first round of reviews on the product page link here.

Glad you guys dig! This is a powerful effect with endless potential when paired with the right presentation. Enjoy.

Jul 10, 2008
This has got to be the most entertaining, informative DL that I have every seen. I love almost everything that DG has put out, but combining his and Dan White's talents, AMAZING. Oh, and the bloopers included, HILARIOUS!

John

Am I the only one that has noticed this effect doesn't end completely clean unless something that happens to them in the video where DG says he's glad it happened? Aside from the fishy cleanup move it's still not completely clean.

I can't be more specific without exposure.

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
hmmmmm

Am I the only one that has noticed this effect doesn't end completely clean unless something that happens to them in the video where DG says he's glad it happened? Aside from the fishy cleanup move it's still not completely clean.

this worries me, but it said you can blow up the balloon wit it inside so Im not sure how you dont end clean?

It's not completely clean right away, but the clean-up happens when the audience doesn't even expect it. I think you may be a bit confused... Because you can hand out the phone INSIDE the balloon for the audience to inspect it.

PM me if you have any more questions.
-RA69

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
It's not completely clean right away, but the clean-up happens when the audience doesn't even expect it. I think you may be a bit confused... Because you can hand out the phone INSIDE the balloon for the audience to inspect it.

PM me if you have any more questions.
-RA69

Nice well guess Ill get this from all the review it seems wicked and I bet I can come up with some applications for the method.

Thank for clearing things up.

this worries me, but it said you can blow up the balloon wit it inside so Im not sure how you dont end clean?

No where did it say that. Remember guys, this is not magic. Its a trick. Don't think you be able to perform real magic with this.

A borrowed cell phone is held in one hand - and a balloon is inflated. The cell phone visually penetrates inside of the balloon. It is shown, then given back to the spectator with the cell phone still inside.

Cheers, Tom

Hry guys, last night, about 1 AM est time, my friend was over, and he reminded me to buy it. So I did, I got the download and the DVD, I just finished watching the download this morning.
Its awesome, if you are Thinkinf about buying this, dont think anymore, just do it.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I'm not confused, you don't end clean. Why would the balloon be wet on the outside? Why would the end be inverted?????

you do end clean but there is a move you will have to do the you can do in front the your spectators that will just go by with out any questions.

Also I love this effect, Ive done this twice to people and it is awesome. Buy it NOW

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results