Saturday Night Contest - False Video Challenge

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
well while we are waiting I would like to show you 1 picture I took at a track meet today. I also edited the picture

Original first, than the edit version

Attachments

• IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3442_2_2.jpg
    IMG_3442_2_2.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 88

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Our crew is browsing through these submissions as we speak. Winner as usual will be announced on or before midnight at the latest. Stay tuned...

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
...we'll be right back after this commercial break...

It's 11:30, do you know where YOUR children are?

I'll be on Call od Duty: World at war xbox live.
gamertag is my user name lowercaps no spaces.

Pshh CoD! At least it's better than Halo. But then again, I think everything's better than Halo. My GamerTag's danpan95, add me whoever has Xbox even though I'm barely ever on Xbox anymore!

And just to make this post a little bit relevant to this contest, I can't wait to find out who the winner is! :p

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just a note that we are still reviewing submissions. Amazing turnout tonight. The winner will be announced shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

May 31, 2008
Guys,

Just a note that we are still reviewing submissions. Amazing turnout tonight. The winner will be announced shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

...and now for a word from our sponsor...

"...Are you tired of boring old double lifts? Well I've got the answer for you! Lee Asher's Diveboard Double---Double trouble for your ACR..."

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
After much review, we've finally decided on a winner. vkr29 takes home the prize for his submission here. An honorable mention is extended to Shanku, as well.

Overall amazing submissions guys. Thanks again to all who participated!

After much review, we've finally decided on a winner. vkr29 takes home the prize for his submission here. An honorable mention is extended to Shanku, as well.

Overall amazing submissions guys. Thanks again to all who participated!

Congrats guys!

"Next up on Theory11, a troll offends Danny Garcia, and out of the darkness comes another thread about Jerrys nuggets....what will happen next?" ;)

May 31, 2008
Congrats guys!

"Next up on Theory11, a troll offends Danny Garcia, and out of the darkness comes another thread about Jerrys nuggets....what will happen next?" ;)

Now I'm starting to wonder what Theory11 would be like if it were a TV network. It would probably compete for ratings with E.B.C. (Ellusionist Broadcasting Company.)

May 31, 2008
I just got an idea. Every Saturday Night Contest should start with, "Live from Theory11 it's Saturday Night!"

Now I'm starting to wonder what Theory11 would be like if it were a TV network. It would probably compete for ratings with E.B.C. (Ellusionist Broadcasting Company.)

Yeah, I think a show "Inside T11" would get better ratings than Ellusionist' "Of Custom Cards"

"On the season finale of Inside T11 JB and Brad finally come face-to-face in a battle of skill, of wits, and of awesomness...What will happen? Stay tuned...."

Well JB? ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results