Cardistry Videos (Post Here!)

As all of you guys know, RDC has set a great example to us. He has maken a thread about submitting your live magic performances.

I thought about it today and I want to incorportate it into cardistry and get us active because there's not to much activity in this forum.

So, this thread is about basically, submitting your flourishing videos into us so we can critique it. You don't have to do any long summaries or stuff like that explaining your video. Just post it here and maybe say a sentence or two about your video.

Since Decknique is closed I'm hoping that this forum can become more active, right now it's kind of a ghost town. I rarely see many people come on these forums. Maybe at the most, I've seen 10 people on these forums. Usually I see 1,2, or 3 people on the forums. Come on guys! Let's get active into what we love to do! Flourish! :D

I'm gonna make a video soon but before that, please feel welcome to check out my album
http://forums.theory11.com/album.php?albumid=220

Last edited by a moderator:
As all of you guys know, RDC has set a great example to us. He has maken a thread about submitting your live magic performances.

I thought about it today and I want to incorportate it into cardistry and get us active because there's not to much activity in this forum.

So, this thread is about basically, submitting your flourishing videos into us so we can critique it. You don't have to do any long summaries or stuff like that explaining your video. Just post it here and maybe say a sentence or two about your video.

Since Decknique is closed I'm hoping that this forum can become more active, right now it's kind of a ghost town. I rarely see many people come on these forums. Maybe at the most, I've seen 10 people on these forums. Usually I see 1,2, or 3 people on the forums. Come on guys! Let's get active into what we love to do! Flourish! :D
this thread sounds like a good idea so i will try to post a new vid by next week for you guys

I'm relatively new to cardistry so I'm nothing special ;) I do have a cool 7 packet werm variation that I'll put up on Youtube if my Dad lets me use his camera. I'll post the link when its up ^^

May 31, 2008
My First Attempt at Cardistry...

I don't really flourish, because I find flourishing very hard to learn. I made up my own four-packet cut. Tell me what you guys think (remember, I'm not an XCMer)

I originally made this for an SNC:

http://www.vimeo.com/4451489

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results