Saturday Night Contest - 1-on-1 Performance Challenge

Dec 30, 2008
Awwww :p I just got back from an awesome party performance, and the thing that made it that much more awesome, when everybody left I wasn't known as "Magic Man" etc, I was know as Tom Powell. It was awesome.

Cheers, Tom

Those are the best performances! I'm glad we have until tomorow though, I could've done it tonight but there would've been crazy loud music in the background! (My band (It's break btw))

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Does creativity within the video itself help?
Like the actual cinematography?
or is it purely on presentation and execution?
so basically my question is.
Which has higer priority, awesome cinematography or a live performance.
its like 8 PM right now. I have... 14 hours...

Last edited by a moderator:
the point is to go out and perform for someone. not just a camera. anyone can do that in a half an hour. the reason we got 24 hours to do this is so we could go out and perform for someone.
so if its just you infront of a camera, you probably wont win.
i actually have a magic gig today all day. so i'll bring my camera and hopefully have someone tape for me. that will be epic. so hopefully i can get it back here before time is up. lol

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I'm going to go out and film today!!! So happy!!!

Me too, Im so glad that we are going to actually see other people performances =D.

BTW, it would be a nice idea to bring the "Go_Out.Perform" thread again, at least, if we do not win anything , we can at least learn and debrief our videos and criticise others, lets take advantage of today's contest :).

If anyone its interested, feel free to post your video along with the debriefing there, Im looking forward too see some interesting suttf :).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results