My Aunt on A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2008
You're going to need a better defense than that one, If you want people here to take you seriously.
That's the thing...I don't think he does. From the links he's provided, I've only seen him referenced as a magician. How do most people (according to Derren Brown, from his interview that was recently linked to on these forums) get into the whole "psychic" profession? The vast majority are either born into it, or they start out as magicians and learn the tricks of the trade, and make the leap to the charlatan side (because it offers more money, and more blind followers willing to buy into it boost their over inflated egos). Which is another thing he mentioned...they seem to have inflated egos. Look at all the names that were dropped in this thread (I like how he would essentially say "I don't like to name names, but..." then names started dropping like crazy, heh).

Anyway, your post (as a whole) was very well said. :)

I think my aunt can see spirits... The first time I met her, my mom had past away a couple of months before hand. I felt cold on my left side but it eas oddly summer time. My aunt started crying and saying "She's right there" over and over again pointing to the left of me. ...She said My mom had her hand on my back. I also believe that people who are psychic can see people who have past on.

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences. Please please PLEASE don't take this the wrong way. I like you, your a magician and an entertainer. In short your "with it" and one of us, but please don't feed the trolls.

Jan 13, 2008
Tarko, or who ever you are. I have to be honest with you. Coming here and posting this thread is a lot like a rabbit walking into a den of sleeping wolves and crying at the top of it's lungs "eat me!".

I don't know how you can post in a forum full of mentalist and magicians some line about being a real psychic and expect to be taken seriously.

You do realize that while these arguments may confuse and work on a mark, we are educated (for the most part) professionals who make a living pretending to do exactly what it is you claim as natural talent.

Honestly, who the hell do you think you're fooling anyway?
Exactly. Sadly, it appears his powers weren't working too well when he started this thread. You'd think his aunt would have at least been nice enough to give him a ring to warn him of what was to come from posting on here. o_O

Jan 11, 2009
Tarko, or who ever you are. I have to be honest with you. Coming here and posting this thread is a lot like a rabbit walking into a den of sleeping wolves and crying at the top of it's lungs "eat me!".

I don't know how you can post in a forum full of mentalist and magicians some line about being a real psychic and expect to be taken seriously.

You do realize that while these arguments may confuse and work on a mark, we are educated (for the most part) professionals who make a living pretending to do exactly what it is you claim as natural talent.

Honestly, who the hell do you think you're fooling anyway?
I do not think I am fooling anyone. Well especially those who pretend to do what I naturally do. No I cannot fool you because you can use a nail writer when I don't need one. Thats ok.
I was invited here and I am still a magician and I wrote about a A&E show and me and my family have been attacked by people who wanna be psychic and aren't. Think about it, you all pretend to be psychic and bashing me because you THINK I pretend to be psychic. Thats a true contidiction and you all must be struggling with it. I hate saying "I wanna be just like him when I grow up" realizing that I won't. That must be tough... Hope that answers your intellectual mind

Jan 11, 2009
Exactly. Sadly, it appears his powers weren't working too well when he started this thread. You'd think his aunt would have at least been nice enough to give him a ring to warn him of what was to come from posting on here. o_O

I already knew. You guys are entertainment and always have been. Thanks

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I do not think I am fooling anyone. Well especially those who pretend to do what I naturally do. No I cannot fool you because you can use a nail writer when I don't need one. Thats ok.
I was invited here and I am still a magician and I wrote about a A&E show and me and my family have been attacked by people who wanna be psychic and aren't. Think about it, you all pretend to be psychic and bashing me because you THINK I pretend to be psychic. Thats a true contidiction and you all must be struggling with it. I hate saying "I wanna be just like him when I grow up" realizing that I won't. That must be tough... Hope that answers your intellectual mind

That's cute because I think 98% of us understand our positions in the magic community and know that we're entertainers, nothing more.

I'm more of a flourisher then a magician these days and I don't envy you at all. Personally, you're just providing some simple time wasting entertainment for me while I'm doing the daily grind.

Jan 11, 2009
That's the thing...I don't think he does. From the links he's provided, I've only seen him referenced as a magician. How do most people (according to Derren Brown, from his interview that was recently linked to on these forums) get into the whole "psychic" profession? The vast majority are either born into it, or they start out as magicians and learn the tricks of the trade, and make the leap to the charlatan side (because it offers more money, and more blind followers willing to buy into it boost their over inflated egos). Which is another thing he mentioned...they seem to have inflated egos. Look at all the names that were dropped in this thread (I like how he would essentially say "I don't like to name names, but..." then names started dropping like crazy, heh).

Anyway, your post (as a whole) was very well said. :)

ehem...family thing...cough cough ehem since 17 century...cough

Jan 11, 2009
That's cute because I think 98% of us understand our positions in the magic community and know that we're entertainers, nothing more.

I'm more of a flourisher then a magician these days and I don't envy you at all. Personally, you're just providing some simple time wasting entertainment for me while I'm doing the daily grind.

I knew that already

Jan 13, 2008
Think about it, you all pretend to be psychic and bashing me because you THINK I pretend to be psychic. Thats a true contidiction and you all must be struggling with it. I hate saying "I wanna be just like him when I grow up" realizing that I won't. That must be tough... Hope that answers your intellectual mind
I lol'd. I've been laughing at a lot of this thread, but that in particular made me really laugh. :)

I already knew. You guys are entertainment and always have been. Thanks
So you finally admit to trolling (posting to get a rile out of people, often for enjoyment). Thank you. :rolleyes:

Jan 11, 2009
Dam got to go right now and do some photography so I will have to stop playing with the wanna be's and provide some talent to clients. Hey hey, you should go to the photography forums where those who still shoot with film say that those who shoot with digital camera and not photographers...yep, have fun with your cards.... "is this your card?" hehe

Apr 1, 2009
California
Much like cold reading, you are giving very vague not to the point answers. personally, I have no desire to be a psychic. Nor do I pretend to be one. I have better things to do with my day then to ask questions but not receive answers... but isn't that sort of your job? Now, I'm off to go get myself a job. But you probably knew that already.

"those who can't... pretend to be psychic."

Jan 13, 2008
She's not fake! The TV said so! ;)
Oh my gawd, so true! :eek:

Edit: Okay, I'm done here. It's kind of hypocritical for me to sit here and call him a troll, yet continue to reply to him. I just hope this thread gets closed soon, as it's getting in the way of the community as a whole improving. We can't hope to improve the community with pieced of crap like this thread sitting atop the forum.

Think about it, you all pretend to be psychic and bashing me because you THINK I pretend to be psychic.

Just to clear something, I'm not at the point of bashing you. ...yet.

I am calling your bluff, declaring your full of bull ****, and expecting some better arguments on your behalf to win me over to your side of the conversation.

I can call your credits, posts, and rebuttals into question without being bashing. I remain as usual aggressively skeptical.

Jan 11, 2009
What exactly is it that you do psychicly that you charge for?

I don't charge. never have. I don't charge for doing anything that helps people. I never charged to do private parties as a magician or what I do as a psychic for people. Talent is a gift. I will charge companies like night clbs for my time but not my talent but if you read Invisible Eden" you will see I never charged anyone for my services but I need to pay bills so I never charge to take someones picture but will charge them for the CD or a print out but never for the shoot which I email them the picture when it is finished. I do not charge for my talent and you just learned that for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results