My Aunt on A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2008
If anyone gets bored of this tread theres more heat from this one @Penguin Magic about our famous Tarquin....

https://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=113211&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I suggest reading all the posts from everyone there.
It sounds like he gets his kicks and "fame" from trolling, no matter the time or place (here or there, now or 2006), and really juices every situation (good or bad--his aunt's fraudulent success, or his friend's murder) to get his name out there. That's just sick. :mad:

Sep 2, 2007
Beanz; he already said that he helped start Exposed! Guys, I want to say that Tarquin is a great guy and though we may not believe him/have the same beliefs. we should NOT be bashing him.

I've chatted with Tarquin a few years ago and he has a great mind in magic.

This is like the Morgician thing, he IS a proffesional magician and a stand-up guy, I met him awhile ago. It's because it's the internet, things can get mixed up.

Jan 11, 2009
It sounds like he gets his kicks and "fame" from trolling, no matter the time or place (here or there, now or 2006), and really juices every situation (good or bad--his aunt's fraudulent success, or his friend's murder) to get his name out there. That's just sick. :mad:

WOW, I must be really bad at this "trolling" if the last time I did it was three years ago and if I was looking for "fame" that the last time I was on a forum was 3 ears ago.
Yike. Perhaps it is just that I write about the truth and people get upset because it isn't happening to them so they write hateful things like you just did because what you just wrote doesn't make sense that I look for fame but trolling.

AH, My name is already in famous books and magazines and known by almost all famous and great magicians. I just go to forums once in a while and talk about what I am doing or is that only permissable to do by you?
Also Penguin forum had a grudge against me because they felt I was taking money away from theri company because I was teaching magic online and had the employees writing hate about me but it was all made up.
So while you sit here reading this or thinking up more hate, the things I write happened and will continue to happen and if you think I look for fame au contair those who know me know I shy away from fame. All I did was post about my Aunt and then came the bashing whihc this place has a reputation for

Jan 11, 2009
actually columbus never discovered the world was round. he made the assumption that you could get to india by going west.
everyone knew the world was round
the world was round myth came from washington irving in his book the life and voyages of christopher Columbus

Ah, I think you are responding to someone who said that Columbus was thinking the world was round. People read what they want to read don't they

Jan 11, 2009
There hasn't been a single documented case of someone having psychic abilities, ever, EVER!!

I know of a 'psychic' who makes predictions on the radio here in Toronto, 'psychic nikki'. I called into the station one time and asked her to do James Randi's test, what do you think she did? just continued to make hundreds of predictions and just like chance would dictate she would only get a couple out of the hundreds, but if you see what is being claimed it's nonsense. She said the sham wow guy is going to die (I know, what bull), he didn't but some other commercial guy did so she claims "I knew it", "I was right".

You're making such a big deal out of the body being found, how often does she tell the police anything??? We can all hoot and holler over ONE instance, but that means nothing. Heard of chance??

As much as I dislike criss angel I loved him for standing up to that guy on that show Phenomenon. If you or your aunt have such an ability , why the hell are you ONLY finding DEAD BODIES!! Why not ACTUALLY use it for PREVENTION!

I've encountered a few frauds claiming to be psychic, and that's what they always are, frauds, whether they realize it or not. I bet you'll see that as bashing, it isn't cause it''s the truth (so far). Like others have said, take Randi's million dollar challenge, being on TV makes her eligible. Just don't say something like ' I/we don't want the money', then win it for charity!
I love to be proved wrong because it means I've learned something new. If your aunt doesn't take the challenge, then she is just admitting non verbally that she's a fake.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE, PROVE US ALL WRONG!!

There is a large World out there. Prove us all wrong would be what, 5 people on a online forum?
Asking someone to take a challenge is like saying "Ok puke right now and if you can't puke right now then you never could." Taking a challenge by people who's intention is to make a person fail is stupid. Challenge yourself and go out there and find the real psychic based on your own beleifs not by some challenge written by a gay magician bent on hating anything not gay

Jan 11, 2009
So if you claim to be Tarko, then what was the name of the forum created by felkjamine? :)

"Exposed" was created because I decided to put more energy into photography and closed down my "TarquinChurchwell.com" magic site who Felk was a administrator for 3 years. Before that I had a msn site called "DavidBalineSucks" and it was named initally "The Linking Ring" but it didn't attract anyone. AT the time it was popular to say "David Blaine Sucks" and also there was a gid ardument between him and I and it just felt to be the right thing to name the group.
Ellusionist didn't like that there was a group teaching magic and for the last 2 years that DBS was open they attacked it with lies and went to the host saying we had copyrighted videos on the site from their site not knowing that MSN only allowed you 3mb to use for images and that you could not put video on the site so they tried everything they could to trash me and DBS but meanwhile over 1900 new and beginner were learning great magic and so many write to me each day telling me how grat it was for them to start learning magic online through DBS or my Tarquin Churchwell site. My online magic forums taught magicians magic from beginners to professionals so bash me all you wish...thats ok because like I said before, "You just don't know" and hundreds beleive that it was my sites that made "online magic learning" popular and many claim that I am the "father of modern magic learning" whihc is great. If you don't think so, thats ok, you just don't know. There are plenty of links now to prove who I am and if you don't want to look at them or make fun of them then that is the direction you are going but not the direction of truth.
You wanna attack me, ok, I'll play and I will throw back at you what you throw at me. So bring it on. You wanna challenge me with little magician challenges of "Prove your psychic or else your a fraud" by a bunch of magicians hanging out on a forum? Gimmie a break friends I got so so much better things to do but will be happy to come back here and throw back at you the same attitude you throw at me and if you wanna call me a "troll" because of that then go ahead but remember I am just responding to you in the same attitude you bring to me and if that makes me a "troll" then hehe OK, my next words are...
"Answer these the questions three...... What is your favorite color?.....whats is your quest.....what is your.......

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I'm surprised at your responses and maturity level considering your age. I actually don’t doubt some of your claims of your magic legacy as I’ve heard of you before although I admit I'm not familiar with your works.

The only issue I have is the psychic ability you and your family claim to have. If your family has helped police discover bodies why can’t you just name the bodies? We could research the rest online without bothering any officers on duty I'm sure. Or why haven’t any real psychics yet passed Randi’s challenge? What, they don’t need another cool mil?

Its like if someone comes on the boards and says they can actually levitate. Now if you want to do that for you show whatever, but you can’t come here and claim it because we all no it is not possible.

Congratulations on the show. I'm sure it will be interesting. Pop back on here a few days before it airs to remind us to check it out.

Jan 11, 2009
I'm surprised at your responses and maturity level considering your age. I actually don’t doubt some of your claims of your magic legacy as I’ve heard of you before although I admit I'm not familiar with your works.

The only issue I have is the psychic ability you and your family claim to have. If your family has helped police discover bodies why can’t you just name the bodies? We could research the rest online without bothering any officers on duty I'm sure. Or why haven’t any real psychics yet passed Randi’s challenge? What, they don’t need another cool mil?

Its like if someone comes on the boards and says they can actually levitate. Now if you want to do that for you show whatever, but you can’t come here and claim it because we all no it is not possible.

Congratulations on the show. I'm sure it will be interesting. Pop back on here a few days before it airs to remind us to check it out.

You can guess my maturity level based off one thread..hmm
Ah, you see as a entertainer you learn to provide you audience what feels natural to them so by talking back at the same level I receive...oh never mind you'll figure it out on your own someday.
Anyways Randi is Randi smelly, bad breath Randy that spits when he talks and stares at mens crotches when he talks to ya. Not interested in any challenge created by some dude who walks around saying "pick a card" I do what I do for those who need me to do what I do. If a bunch of magicians on a forum don't like what I do thats ok. I just came to talk about the show and I get hit with all these challenges and if I do't respond then the attitude will be "Oh see, he can't respond because he is a fake and we beat him" so there is no exit. This place has a rep for chasing away the good guys and the pro's because you all think that since you can shuffle a deck of cards without dropping one that everyone else is phony. Like a couple of ex members said...why would a pro go there to that forum anyways in reference to why would a college professor teach at pre-school. Exactly. SO watch the show and if you for forget then go to A&E's website and I am sure they will have the show posted there

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
There is a large World out there. Prove us all wrong would be what, 5 people on a online forum?
Asking someone to take a challenge is like saying "Ok puke right now and if you can't puke right now then you never could." Taking a challenge by people who's intention is to make a person fail is stupid. Challenge yourself and go out there and find the real psychic based on your own beleifs not by some challenge written by a gay magician bent on hating anything not gay

James Randi's test isn't meant to prove someone wrong. It's meant to prove someone, who basically robs vulnerable people out of money, wrong.

I am The Amazing Tarquin AKA TC CHurchwell and if you took the time to search "Lorayne Churchwell" you would see the name come up showing I am in Harry Loraynes books which puts in at Rubens in the 1990 which puts me in the same room with Sol Stone, Eric Decamps who is now the Dean of Magic and he and I are good friends and we worked back to back one following another at Mostly Magic and at SAM conventions. Westly James wrote my orginal effects in his book also and gave me credit and said hi to me here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=64909&forum=126&8&start=0#7 in the magic cafe. I hung out with the best and the best hung out with me from Mike Bornstein to Frank Garcia, Harry Lorayne, Jay Marshall, Ace Greenberge and Kaufmann... do I need to go on? Gene Maze, Joe Rindfliesh, Bill Kaloush... Need more? Go here and count down 32 name... hello thats me http://archive.denisbehr.de/archive/resultbook.php?book=65&edit=

Your name dropping won't impress me. I'm a professional myself. But do humor me as I also knew Jay Marshal, What is his kids names?

Jan 13, 2008
All I did was post about my Aunt and then came the bashing whihc this place has a reputation for
Given the response you've gotten from E and Penguin, and even claiming that this place has a reputation for bashing others, then why would you even post here? Are you seriously telling me you didn't expect this response? You said you know this place has a reputation for bashing, so I'd be interested to hear what you were really expecting. For someone with "psychic" powers, and even being informed of how the community acts--you didn't really do a good job at foreseeing how your post would be taken here. o_O

Also, my post was not filled with "hateful" messages. I stated that I don't appreciate charlatans...people who make false claims, take money from people in their most vulnerable state, and/or mess with police investigations (how many investigations were not solved by the help of the same psychics who "helped" solve the murder--how many 1000's of "misses" are there for every 100 "hits", I would wonder. No, don't answer, as that's rhetorical).

If you'd like to talk about hate, I refer you to this quote:

not by some challenge written by a gay magician bent on hating anything not gay
The use of the word "gay" as a derogatory term highlights a hatred towards those who are gay--otherwise, why would calling someone "gay" be a bad thing, if you didn't think homosexuals ("gays") are bad/wrong/etc. That is hateful.

Jun 22, 2009
Given the response you've gotten from E and Penguin, and even claiming that this place has a reputation for bashing others, then why would you even post here? Are you seriously telling me you didn't expect this response?

He is losing his power....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results