Intimate Magic

Jun 1, 2009
My church is having an Evening of Elegance (EOE) in about two weeks. The whole premise behind it is treating the girls well. The guys serve them food, socialize with them during the meal, ( I think its about 2 or 3 guys per table of girls.) then there is dancing and yadda yadda yadda.
I was planning on having some effects ready to perform for EOE (my church knows I do magic.)
And since the main audience will be girls, I was wondering what intimate effects are out there.
I have French Kiss and a simple mind read. ( the right patter can make this very intimate.)
Any suggestions are appreciated.

And no I am not trying to pick up any girls with these, they are for entertainment only. (but if something happens, well thats just a coincidence haha ;) )

Your boy,
Fez

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
And no I am not trying to pick up any girls with these, they are for entertainment only. (but if something happens, well thats just a coincidence haha ;) )

Your boy,
Fez

:)

I am a little bit busy right now so I can't fully help you, but there is something quick that I can do...

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=11842&highlight=morgician

check that thread, I shared the ACR that I once had using the theme of a "love history" as patter, you may find it useful :).

Jun 1, 2009
Thank you RD, I'll use that as inspiration

there is a dvd called art of attraction, its by spyder, its all about gettin chicks. some of the routines are really nice tho, use of poems and patter

I'll check it out, but again I dont want to pick up chicks. I want the intimate effects because it fits the mood of the evening. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Jun 1, 2009
Totally forgot about Deep 3!
and poetry reading looks pretty cool.
I'll be sure to look into them.
Thank you.

Your boy,
Fez

My church is having an Evening of Elegance (EOE) in about two weeks. The whole premise behind it is treating the girls well. The guys serve them food, socialize with them during the meal, ( I think its about 2 or 3 guys per table of girls.) then there is dancing and yadda yadda yadda.
I was planning on having some effects ready to perform for EOE (my church knows I do magic.)
And since the main audience will be girls, I was wondering what intimate effects are out there.
I have French Kiss and a simple mind read. ( the right patter can make this very intimate.)
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Your boy,
Fez
watch cyril....he does that type of magic...study what he does...u wanna wow the women....this is church....not a bar...so lets nto get to intimate....lets keep it simple......

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
shouldn't the church be calling you a heretic and a witch?
:rolleyes:

I know this comes up in every church/magic thread, however hear me out.

I think stigmata is a fantastic effect, and very personal.
Obviously I don't call it stigmata or refer to it in any sort of religious way, but the effect is very strong, and allows you to be not only mentally, but physically connected with a person. If you go beyond just the card revelation and use something personal (via third method), then you have yourself a real winner.

Justin

Jun 1, 2009
Derren Brown's "Zamiel Rose"... it is intimate and beautiful. Although it does require some skills with cards and misdirection.
Wow that looks incredible, but I only have two weeks and that would take much longer to perfect for performances.

:rolleyes:

I know this comes up in every church/magic thread, however hear me out.

I think stigmata is a fantastic effect, and very personal.
Obviously I don't call it stigmata or refer to it in any sort of religious way, but the effect is very strong, and allows you to be not only mentally, but physically connected with a person. If you go beyond just the card revelation and use something personal (via third method), then you have yourself a real winner.

Justin

Although I do know the card revelation of stigmata, I do not have the DVD so I do not know what the third method is. Thank you for the suggestion though, any advice is appreciated!

Your boy,
Fez

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results