FIVE : The Teaser Trailer

Dec 30, 2008
There isn't a thread on this yet. I'll start one.

http://media.theory11.com/2878-FIVE---Teaser-Trailer---ONE

Any thoughts or ideas? The idea that there are five artists have been thrown around and these artists are Chris Kenner, Eric Jones, and Danny Garcia.

Someone pointed out that there were the words, "Jockey Club" in the video at one point, I saw it and decided to look it up. I came up with this.

http://www.jockeyclubvegas.com/

A "hotel" in vegas. I'm not sure if thats just a coincidence because there is nothing involving magic or a magician that I have found on the site.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
from what i've seen i think it will involve a 5 dollar bill. If you look close it looks like the same object is on the woman's wrist and in the tic tac case, and it looks suspiciously like the back of a 5 dollar bill. and the coin kinda looked like a nickel. both references to 5. As for the artist i'm not making any judgements just yet. But keep searching.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think it's the next Tom Issacson DVD. I remember a little video of him in the media section a while back saying they were out filming some stuff for his new project with T11, and I think this is the teaser for it.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
ok here's what i got, the video displays the Bellagio fountains, with the Jockey Club in the background. I believe that the same item on the womans hand is also on the tic tac case. anybody got anything else?

Sep 1, 2007
Tom Issacsons stuff hasn't been released yet, but they had an artist diary a while back....

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Why would Daniel Garcia release another DVD before his new projects? Im starting to believe it is 5 artists teaching 5 different effects. Eric Jones is probably one of them.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
Why would Daniel Garcia release another DVD before his new projects? Im starting to believe it is 5 artists teaching 5 different effects. Eric Jones is probably one of them.

yeap .... or maybe something with apollo... I remember some time ago jb said something involving apollo robins

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I'll do a bit of cold reading a la Derren Brown.

I predict this will center around a certain alphanumeric value.

I predict this will involve individuals of aged involvement, where the past meets once again.

I predict this will be supernatural, a force unknown to man.

I predict this will be more hyped than the Arcane deck.

...that last one was a joke.

Ian

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
yeap .... or maybe something with apollo... I remember some time ago jb said something involving apollo robins

I remember watching something where Apollo said he was not working on anything with T11 so i dont think he is in. Also in JBs post on the other thread he mention it was "someone you all know" meaning 1 person? Just Eric Jones, as others mentioned the cerca trova under the E....

Its 1am here and have nothing better to do then post random guesses, maybe il go to sleep to save myself from this nonsence.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I'll do a bit of cold reading a la Derren Brown.

I predict this will center around a certain alphanumeric value.

I predict this will involve individuals of aged involvement, where the past meets once again.

I predict this will be supernatural, a force unknown to man.

I predict this will be more hyped than the Arcane deck.

...that last one was a joke.

Ian

WOW this is why I am happy T11 has not released any mentalism.

Predictions are nothing like cold reading.

I am not going to even explain the differences.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results