Getting a kiss successfully after a trick?

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
This is what happens when I don't log into Theory11 for one day!

But if you already get kisses in life then why brother?

Jul 8, 2009
either way
Sounds like a loser

dude
what the hell

LET ME TRY TO REWORD THE QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY

HOW CAN I SHOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MYSELF DURING A TRICK?
WHAT REALLY IS PERFORMING?
LIKE BRAIN TUDOR (SILENCE) OR OTHER MAGICIANS (MAKING JOKES)?

ALSO HOW TO PERFORMING FLOURISHES (SOMETIMES PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING EXCEPT IT LOOKS COOL) AND NOT JUST FALSE CUTS

AND PEOPLE DONT FIND FLOURISH AS IMPRESSIVE AS CARD TRICKS

Dec 11, 2008
Kelowna BC
c'mon really. Magic is an art of deception. And a trick is a trick. It's underneath all that (your personality) that's gotta shine through man. On that note, effects ARE an awsome Icebreaker. In fact, this girl I dated met me at a party, she saw me perform a coin through bottle. She came up to me and started chatting about how cool that was and I made the mental note NOT to do anymore tricks for her. We just got to know each other, and we ended up dating.

Dec 11, 2008
Kelowna BC
I think performing is about inspiring the audience, there's isn't just 1 way to perform man. Sometimes just jamming out and flourishing to music is more impressive than doing a trick. When the audience is captivated by what your doing, your performing.

Jul 8, 2009
I think performing is about inspiring the audience, there's isn't just 1 way to perform man. Sometimes just jamming out and flourishing to music is more impressive than doing a trick. When the audience is captivated by what your doing, your performing.

Thank you.....
appericate it

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
dude
what the hell

LET ME TRY TO REWORD THE QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY

HOW CAN I SHOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MYSELF DURING A TRICK?
WHAT REALLY IS PERFORMING?
LIKE BRAIN TUDOR (SILENCE) OR OTHER MAGICIANS (MAKING JOKES)?

ALSO HOW TO PERFORMING FLOURISHES (SOMETIMES PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING EXCEPT IT LOOKS COOL) AND NOT JUST FALSE CUTS

AND PEOPLE DONT FIND FLOURISH AS IMPRESSIVE AS CARD TRICKS

Mmm, sounds like you are trying to save face.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you asked a stupid question, you got flamed for it and now you are trying to "reexplain the question to us".

You made a mistake, get over it.

Jul 8, 2009
Mmm, sounds like you are trying to save face.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you asked a stupid question, you got flamed for it and now you are trying to "reexplain the question to us".

You made a mistake, get over it.

alright man
my mistake

sorry everybody

can't really say much if you think that way

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results