The Positivity Thread - Say Something About Someone

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
This community as a whole is a fairly friendly place with very few arguments however there are still a few. One of the most important things that people don't really remember on sites like this is that we are all on the same side. If we do argue it should be to create a better experence for our audiences.

Basically I created this thread to try to share a bit of positive thinking and a greater sense of belonging the the community, a hopeful by product is that you get to know the other members of the forums a little better. The idea is simple all you have to do is say something about the person who posted above you. I have a few guidelines to help with this; you should keep it positive and not make it into an attack. And the second one is keep it Magic Related.

Simply put whom ever posts next should write something about me let the chain grow. If you don't know what to say you could look into previous posts look on their YouTube channel whatever and find out some information.

As nobody has posted anything I will start it off with posting about Mikk.

Mikk is a great young man that I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have seen him mature as a person and a performer, he will take any advice I give to him and accept that even if he does not agree with it he respects my opinion. If he ever needs help with a routine I will always give him that and quiet often his ideas are perfect. He is a good friend and helps me out when I need it, and given me the chance to grow myself by teaching him important lessons in performance and life.

Jul 7, 2010
Good theard!

D ICE R is a nice guy because he gives good advise, and seems like a respectful guy. And overall he seems like a very friendly guy. :)

I'm new here and don't know so many, but i hope to know more people. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D ICE R great wealth of knowledge in the world of mentalism. Constantly helping people with their questions, being an all round general nice guy. I have had the please of collaborating on an effect. Which his input was way better than mine. A very gifted mentalist.

J.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Luis Vega is a very generous and nice person who always gives great advice here on the forums and is here to give great stories of personal experiences! Keep on rockin the forums Luis!

-Casey

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
CRProduction is a really great guy and gives wonderful advice when he can. He's very mature for his age and I think many young people here should ask him for advice. I respect him for his love of magic and hope to see him in the forums in the future

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thank you very much Nino. Greatly appreciate the compliments! You also give great advice when you can, and you're very kind here on the forums. Hope all goes well with you and your magic!

Dec 5, 2007
I would like to say something nice about Jason England. He looks very strong, i wonder how much he can bech press.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
I would also like to say something about Jason England.

He is a great teacher, and helps out in any way he can. He has answered many of my PM's with his advice and put out so many great videos. Definitely one of my favorite people on T11. Thanks Jason!

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Getting back to the orginial idea of the thread of saying something about the person above you.

Robert is a very natural performer whom connects with his audience better than most people I have seen. His abilites to approach people definatly one of his strengths.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
D ICE R has saved my trips to gigs in the winter time, so I really want to say thank you for that :D

holts-trigger-de-icer-for-windscreens-hi.jpg

Not only that, but he also contributes to the forum in many positive ways, and has stuck around for a long time, continuing to provide respectful advice to anyone who has any sort of question about mentalism.

It's nice that someone so experience still sticks around and shares his knowledge. Thanks!

Jun 10, 2010
Jason England. It goes without saying.. The way he teaches in his 1-on-1's, I feel like I'm actually sitting right next to him. He goes just in-depth enough to teach you the method(s) properly, and points you to more resources to further your knowledge.

Oh, and the man's classic pass.. (insert fooled face here).

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I don't know why you all are talking about Jason England because he hasn't even posted a response to this thread at all. Saborfang, I like how you are interested in the art of magic because you ask questions, and that is a VERY good thing! If you have any more questions, please ask!

-Casey

I'm going to write about Luis Vega.

He is a very active member here at Theory11 and has given me some great advice. He is dedicated to his responses and stands behind them, I remember one time in perticular where I had been asking about an effect (slips my mind now) and he said how he saw a video on it but could not find it. Must have been more than a week later he sent me a PM when he finally dug up the video which suited me perfectly. He is a great guy who is a great member here.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
D ICE R has saved my trips to gigs in the winter time, so I really want to say thank you for that :D

holts-trigger-de-icer-for-windscreens-hi.jpg

Not only that, but he also contributes to the forum in many positive ways, and has stuck around for a long time, continuing to provide respectful advice to anyone who has any sort of question about mentalism.

It's nice that someone so experience still sticks around and shares his knowledge. Thanks!

it took me forever to get the picture!

Canadamagic seems to avoid conflict and unnecessary arguments flawlessly. and i think that is awesome! he manages to do that while at the same time contributing and lending his advice.

Feb 4, 2008
I love how eager Web is to learn and take suggestion. He also has great taste in what the "good stuff" really is. If I'd had that insight when I was starting out I would have avoided a lot of wasted time!

Jan 16, 2008
Since I'm not really sure who Blaireau is, I'd like to compliment eostresh a bit.
I think eostresh is an awesome man, who has very fine literary skills apparent in his detailed reviews. He seems to care a lot for other magicians, since he cares enough to create...umm...6-page deck reviews for us all. I would like to see more of his detailed reviews, perhaps extending beyond the premise of just playing cards ;)
Respec' to eostresh.:cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results