Elite Prestidigitation's Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2010
Most of the posts so far look like a joke, so I'm going to have to be candid and just say it. Your cockiness, terrible grammar, and outright boasting leads me to believe... that... you... are... an... idiot... who... is... f**king high on themselves. Seriously. Not. Cool. I doubt anyone in magic for 16 years, who's supposedly been doing it since 4, who is a prodigy... talks.. like... this... and threatens to report people's ass to... the... staff...

This is most likely a joke. Go get attention on the E forums, where somebody might actually understand your... way... of... talking...

Jun 10, 2010
Thansk for the welcome guy....I am not cocky...I am actually quite Humble and Modest.

They are real...although I dont mind the fake one is you know what I mean....You probably dont....
Also I leave you with the words of a great Person....

Read that and try to keep up

My grammar is the way I want it to be...I do not allow failure..If I choose to write a certain way then you better get used to it...

This is essentially what I said earlier...No one tells me how to write and express myself in a public forum...
I am an elite Academic...I doubt anyone here has the same level of intellect as me....

Thanks Member...you sound like a smart member..I will take you under my wing..If you have any questions let me know..
I will share with you my superior knowledge and know-how....Huuuuuge Privilege btw....
And it is not a Right..it s a privilege....I mean wow a direct line to me...
Doesn't get any better than that..

If I choose to type Like this you must accept it...This is the way Elite members type..You think is amusing?...I know is amusing how you type just like everybody else you normie...
You Should try to imitate me..Learn by My glorious example...

Also I am modest/Humble....Really...
Thats why chicks dig me.

are you asking me if I like one of the most important magicians...The greatest modern magician in this generation?....That Guy essentially created what you call "cardistry" alone....
To answer your question...yes he is pretty cool...He defines what a modern magician should be...

btw My favorite "magical" figure is Criss Angel....

Thanks for the Welcome T11....:)
And you guy do not tell me what to do....I will do as I please and Upload said Video when I want to...
Heck I may even make it a payperview....It is that good...
My looks?......
My body was chiseled to perfection....like a statue of a Greek god...
Technology can and has confirmed this.....The procedure never fails and Is 100% legit and unbias...
Free from human emotions such as jealousy....100% accuracy..no margin of error
From Anaface.com "analyse your face"
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5305/bpture.jpg ........
As you can see that should had been a perfect 10....The siftware Obviously took that fraction of a point away because Chicks talk to me and I have great hair....
The robot is obviously jealous.....Just like everybody else.....
Why is Everybody jealous?.....
Because I am sexi,charismatic, hot, funny, fashionable, hip ,helpful, smart, kute ,and I am humble/modest ect........
The whole package really, and overall the most pleasant person you could ever meet....
And I didn't even mention My enormous amount of card knowledge and perfect execution of every technique...

Sorry for the double post, but I don't feel like copying all this stuff etc. and editing that post.

First of all, not everybody will fit their styles to match yours. Not that I do it either, but most magicians I know have quite a few things for different kinds of people, finding magic that suits their personalities more, therefore enjoying it more.

Second of all, nobody performs every move perfectly, every time. Ever heard this quote? "To err is human, to forgive is divine."

You aren't really humble or modest. You outright called yourself:
Because I am sexi,charismatic, hot, funny, fashionable, hip ,helpful, smart, kute ,and I am humble/modest ect........
The whole package really, and overall the most pleasant person you could ever meet....
And I didn't even mention My enormous amount of card knowledge and perfect execution of every technique..

And this...?
Thanks Member...you sound like a smart member..I will take you under my wing..If you have any questions let me know..
I will share with you my superior knowledge and know-how....Huuuuuge Privilege btw....
And it is not a Right..it s a privilege....I mean wow a direct line to me...
Doesn't get any better than that..

Incidentally, cockiness is ignorance. You're forgetting something here. NOBODY GIVES A SH*T.

Oh, and I doubt anyone here will believe anything you say about your card working until you make a video of it, because you talk a lot of sh*t about how you're better then pretty much everybody.

May 9, 2008
It's not hard to see that this guy is joking around. He'll even claim that what I'm saying now is wrong. He's just trolling. I'd ask that a moderator close this thread, and ban the author.

Jul 13, 2009
Is funny how some people still have to communicate using pictures..... :p
But thanks for the support guy...

Did you catch all that? Bummer,
Some just:

funny-dog-pictures-catch-all.jpg

Mr. Elitist you haven't yet transcended to demigod status that I have achieved. I have surpassed the need for written word and instead contact people who are on my level through mind linking. I just tried earlier to mind link with you, so i could bestow onto you the great gift hidden from mortals. However, since you have not yet achieved my greatness. The closest thing to use is visual media even more specifically the use of pictures and written word.

But you are probably wondering what I previously tried to project to you. Let me clue you in.

This thread is an:
128931729715980437.jpg

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
could this be another forum member pranking us like DaveyG did on april fools day? when he made a username J Bayme and fooled everybody for a short period of time?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
could this be another forum member pranking us like DaveyG did on april fools day? when he made a username J Bayme and fooled everybody for a short period of time?

Could be BrianationX. However, it doesn't really matter either way.

Who cares? It's all in good fun.

Just remember the old saying:

(in E-P's style)

....It's all fun.... and games.... until....someone...loses....a....Weiner.

I know not why we continue to pursue the conversation in this thread. It's clear that the OP is either A) A complete joke, done with intentions to see how many people on this forum he/she/it can sucker into a downward spiraling conversation, OR B) This person really does have an ego the size of Texas, and earnestly means everything they are posting.

Either way, it equates to about the same thing. More written evidence that they are a waste of genetic material, and not worth the time it takes to click on the Report Post button.

To continue to reply to this thread is to fuel the fire. My suggestion is that we as a community, in one voice, in one action, join together in departing from this thread and leave it to the shelf to collect the dust that it deserves. Never to post, or bump this thread again.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ok, well, I think Elite has made his introduction, we've heard from our members, and the cats are upon us so I think it is time time bring the thread to an end. It is not really headed in any direction or discussing magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results