...and I'm back. For what reason?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I came about a while ago and couldn't help but notice the flow of new faces!

Damn, I must've left the tap open on my way out. Speaking of which, and also the topic of this thread, I left for personal reasons - the onslaught that was my final year at IB and a new girlfriend meant more me time and less you time. Yes, you time.

I now realize I'd left my account online for a loooong time, so sorry for not answering any PM's!

Now, look over here, back to the thread: I know I can speak for a lot of people here when I say that it's tempting to check on the forums every hour, and that it's easier than doing some exercise or catching some fresh air. I was spending too much time online, and I knew it. Stepping away from magic and these forums gave me a fresh start, and I could focus on the people who matter. I'm talking about your family, your close friends. Your dog.

Take it for another walk instead of reading another thread. Go downstairs and help out your mom, or plan a date out for that special someone. It sounds like I bought a new cliche generator 3000, but it's a fact that a lot of you, especially the younger ones, spend too much time 'perfecting the art of magic' and too little time 'perfecting the art of living'.

Uncross your legs and remove your hand from your face - the time's now, don't let it get away.

I'm on a horse.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX

Damn, I must've left the tap open on my way out. Speaking of which, and also the topic of this thread, I left for personal reasons - the onslaught that was my final year at IB and a new girlfriend meant more me time and less you time. Yes, you time.

I now realize I'd left my account online for a loooong time, so sorry for not answering any PM's!

Now, look over here, back to the thread: I know I can speak for a lot of people here when I say that it's tempting to check on the forums every hour, and that it's easier than doing some exercise or catching some fresh air. I was spending too much time online, and I knew it. Stepping away from magic and these forums gave me a fresh start, and I could focus on the people who matter. I'm talking about your family, your close friends. Your dog.

Take it for another walk instead of reading another thread. Go downstairs and help out your mom, or plan a date out for that special someone. It sounds like I bought a new cliche generator 3000, but it's a fact that a lot of you, especially the younger ones, spend too much time 'perfecting the art of magic' and too little time 'perfecting the art of living'.

Uncross your legs and remove your hand from your face - the time's now, don't let it get away.

I'm on a horse.

I have to completely agree with GusEds. I was reading a book for a class last year and it said something about balancing your life. Basically we get spent our whole time with magic alone. We need to go out. Spent time with our family. Also with our friends. Go outside and run or play a sport. It will refresh your mind and when you get back to magic you will grow more as a magicans. Its not all about magic.........its about life.

Remember guys we only one life. Why do we have to spent it all in magic?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hi guys :)

Left because I wanted to focus on snowboarding and girls, now I can't snowboard and have less girls :(

Anyways, I'm in a more productive mood, so I'll be releasing some freebies during my stay!

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hi guys :)

Left because I wanted to focus on snowboarding and girls, now I can't snowboard and have less girls :(

Anyways, I'm in a more productive mood, so I'll be releasing some freebies during my stay!

Well look at the bright side Gus......at least you have girls.:p

Jul 13, 2009

I'm on a horse.

HOLY, it is the return of familiar faces! Also yeah it is a real good idea to get away from the computer for several days. Glad to see you back though Gus, even if it is for a moment before candlejack gets....

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
HOLY, it is the return of familiar faces! Also yeah it is a real good idea to get away from the computer for several days. Glad to see you back though Gus, even if it is for a moment before candlejack gets....

oh no!! not candlejack!!! that little bugger! oh crap....i'm done f....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results