t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2010
If I had to take a guess, I'd say 8/31/10 would be the release date, as that is apparently the t11 site launch date.

I hope it's something from Jason England or daniel+Madison, along with a new custom deck of cards..

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
What about that Mathieu Bich project that people were have supposed to have won 7 months ago in that Christmas code contest?? And at the beggining of the year JB said DM would release something this year...hmm

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I think it's probably a new Xtreme version of the Magic Colouring Book that you can do on 'the streets'!

The pages will all be black and reverse image or something...

Rev

...a black and white magic coloring book by Daniel Madison! Just like the normal magic coloring book, but without the second part of the effect where things become colorful. Brilliant! First round of clues has been posted. Good hunting...

What we have planned, you will soon find out. It has been 12 months since we started this, and the finish line is almost in sight

Hey J.B., is it too far for me to say that this August I might have to air out a point? Kind of like how I practice in front of a mirror or how I look for a good reaction. Maybe I'll mention about the time I was using fire and I was being filmed on camera. Yeah... there is certainly more to that story... Cerca Trova.

EDIT: It's so great to do this again! This is not a joke my friends. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
The hunt is on.

If you click the . at the end of JB's post after sight, it will take you to another page. If you click X on your keyboard it will ask you for a password. Thats as far as I've gotten.

HD

Dec 14, 2007
UK
Hey J.B., is it too far for me to say that this August I might have to air out a point? Kind of like how I practice in front of a mirror or how I look for a good reaction. Maybe I'll mention about the time I was using fire and I was being filmed on camera. I was on a stage and everything.... Yeah... maybe... Cerca Trova.

EDIT: It's so great to do this again! This is not a joke my friends. ;)

What is this... some kind of riddle?!

I'm not the only one who's gone as deep as the rabbit hole currently goes... (or at least I guess it doesn't go any deeper, lol)

Found this

[Removed by MOD]

Yeah, keep on going. But don't post everything dude. Half the fun is finding out for yourself.

What is this... some kind of riddle?!

I'm not the only one who's gone as deep as the rabbit hole currently goes..

Maybe... Just a little nudge to get everyone going. ;)

. (or at least I guess it doesn't go any deeper, lol)

Are you sure about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results