Fallen - Released

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm downloading it this very second.

I guess this is just a discussion topic - talk about what you think of it, if you did/didn't buy it, etc.

(I'll be posting a review soon)

~The Emogician~

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Im annoyed, i spent all my money on The Trilogy, and i would really like to get this. Im soooo annoyed. I would really like this, but there is no way i can convince my mum to let me get it, but there might be a slim possibility i might be able to whittle out an advance on my poket money...
If not, im gettin git for my birthday along with UltraGaff, and if i don't have it my then, Control.

Sep 1, 2007
Definently post a review as soon as possible, or pm me with your thoughts, cause I only have a little cash left, and I want to get this, but I'm not sure yet.

Jan 13, 2008
I agree with guitarman74, we need more Mac support, especially since they are being used more and more nowadays.
Its my birthday soon anyway so I hope to get the DVD.

Chris

Nov 8, 2007
I agree with guitarman74, we need more Mac support, especially since they are being used more and more nowadays.
Its my birthday soon anyway so I hope to get the DVD.

Chris
I'm with you guys. I can't believe E still hasn't figured out a way to make their videos available to Mac users.

I'm glad T11 didn't go that path--I'm downloading Control the moment it's released.

PS - Macs rule.

My is downloading as we speak, hopefully it will be done soon.

I waited on using the gift cards I received for Ellusionist to buy this. So, I racked up a huge tab, and am now in the process of downloading.

Cant wait :)

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results