Any Bodybuilders In Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
hey guys.... for the past year, my new hobby has been bodybuilding... yes, i got bigger... wayy bigger... im active in the bodybuilding.com forums... and that kinda got me less and less interseted in magic and now i wanna come back...

but just wondering, are any of you bodybuilders? any of you interested in lifting and getting HUGE?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Nobody likes a tattle tale.

Ok, wow.
Grow up, these forums are for magic related subjects. Not to see who is a body builder, owns a dirt bike, has a tattoo, likes cinnamon oatmeal, can burp on command, or likes to use the word "Anti disestablishment".

RDC was right for posting that thread, maybe you should take the time to read it. That goes for the OP.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Ok, wow.
Grow up, these forums are for magic related subjects. Not to see who is a body builder, owns a dirt bike, has a tattoo, likes cinnamon oatmeal, can burp on command, or likes to use the word "Anti disestablishment".

RDC was right for posting that thread, maybe you should take the time to read it.

You need to take a chill pill for gods sake.

All i said was that nobody likes a tattle tale and it's true. if you are going to report something, then do it and keep it to yourself.

#2 Yes this thread is lame, but being a tattle aka a Rat is even lamer.

Don't link people to that stupid thread.

You think it's stupid that someone actually made an intelligent post on these forums? Yes, it is a rare occurrence, but it's in no way "Stupid"

Nobody likes a tattle tale.

And even less people like an immature brat who makes useless posts. RD didn't do anything wrong, and he was right for posting that thread. As said before, grow up.

And these really aren't the right forums for this dude, sorry...

PS. Lol at the Lamont joke RD, that's exactly what I thought of when I saw this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as everyone wants to discuss their own personal hobbies and goals this is a MAGIC oriented forum. Meaning, strictly talking magic and aspects relating to magic (which loosely allows video editing/camera stuffs).

So, with that said I'm going to have to close this thread simply because Body Building is not about magic, in the least.

Cheers,
-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results